Ch.18 Escape

(I kinda rushed this part mostly because, yes it is important, but I didn't want to drag this out to becoming 2 chapters.)

A week earlier.

Y/n had been laying on her bed for the past 20 minutes, still not able to go to sleep.

She sat up, hearing someone whistling.

It was the red haired boy.

Y/n went over to the window and heard that familiar tune the boy was whistling.

"Couldn't sleep?"
The boy stopped whistling.

Y/n sighed as she stared at the other door.
"How can anyone sleep in this nightmare?"

"Trust me, you haven't seen the real nightmare."

The boy got up and faced Y/n in his own window.
"I'm curious. Why would a delicate flower such as yourself, be in this hell-hole?"

Y/n took a moment to breathe and think before opening her mouth to answer.
"I'm a hybrid. In other words, half demon."

The boy just stared at her before sighing.
"Never heard of that before."

"No one has. It's why I'm on their watchlist."

"I'm sensing that's not the only reason you are here. Come on, enlighten me."
The boy smirked.

Y/n stared at him again before looking at the ground and turning around to lean her back on the door.

"My string put me here. He thinks I'm too unstable, even though I'm fine after drinking Muzan's blood-"

"What?"

The boy's eyes became covered in anger, not that Y/n could see it, but she sensed the anger in the way he spoke.

"You drank Muzan's blood? Do you know how dangerous that is? How are you even alive after saying his name?"

Y/n stood silent, not knowing the answers to any of those questions.

"I....don't know.."

The boy scoffed before stepping away from the window.
"Well if you drank his blood, then that means your demon side could probably break you out of here."

"And do you think I have complete control over my demon half?"

"Good point. Well I guess you can figure out how to do the bare minimum. I'm sure a delicate flower such as yourself can manage that."
The boy went over to his bed and laid down.

"The name's kaki, by the way."

"I'm Y/n."

And for the rest of the day, Kaki and Y/n did not speak as Kaki fell asleep and Y/n tried bringing out her demon side, Akari.

——————

For once in about 2 days, Y/n had finally woken up in the white room that was now completely covered in ice.

Akari sat on the throne, playing with little people she made with ice.

Y/n walked up to her and Akari noticed this.

"Hey, Akari-"

Y/n was immediately met with a pair of blue fire arms.
"I missed you so much. Even if you were just here a few days ago."

Akari pulled away from the hug and grabbed Y/n's hand, leading her to the throne and sitting her down.

"Now, you, Y/n, have a lot of work to do before we can play."

———————-

On the fifth day, Y/n was able to shift into Akari's form for only 2 minutes. Any more than that would make her go berserk.

Akari taught her the things about a demon power, specifically a blood art.

With Akari, her blood art was frost.

Akari was able to teach her the basic uses of the blood art, going as simple as freezing her blood or expanding frost roots.

The end of the week was quiet and so was Kaki.
On the final day, Y/n wanted to speak with Kaki before she had planned to escape.

"Hey Kaki?"
She went up to the window for the final time.

Kaki didn't reply.
"I just want to tell you that I'm planning to escape this place. I know my string put me here, but I need to get out of here so I can find the real reason He did and why I'm alive right now"

Kaki still didn't reply as Y/n sighed before activating her demon form and breaking down the door to her room.

She then broke down Kaki's door, revealing the red haired boy to be sitting on the bed.

"I'm in."

Y/n smiled before turning back into her normal self and leaving the Master's headquarters with Kaki and going towards the only place she could think of.

Fuyu Mansion.

(Your dear author-chan is back (^_−)−)