Prologue

"Relax your form. Stress makes it useless."

Y/n remained in her position, trying to relax her body, but the thoughts in her mind only stressed her out more.
"I apologize, father."

"No need to apologize. These kinds of things take practice."
Her father, whom was named Yukiharu Fuyu, walked towards her from his position under a cherry blossom tree.
It was a large backyard that was perfect for breath style training.

Y/n started to breathe in a full amount of air.

"Are you maintaining Total Concentration?"

Y/n simply nodded and released an attack with the sword her father gave her.

"Breath of Frost Third Style: Glaring-Ice Dance"

Y/n began to unleash a number of frozen slashes. Each meant to deflect and attack the opponent. Her slashes reached 9 before she stopped and her glanced at her father for approval.

"Great form, except your mind wanders elsewhere."

Her father places his hand behind his back as y/n sheathed her sword and they walked into their home. Her father sat down at the tea table just inside the mansion of Ice.
They had lived together for the past 14 years in the large mansion passed down from generation to generation until her father received the property.

Y/n placed her sword next to her father before going to the kitchen and getting the tea they had brewed before training. She noticed her string and it distracted her for only a moment.
She grabbed the kettle and teacups and walked back to the tea table, joining her father.

Y/n poured the tea into the cups before sitting down in front of her father.
He took a sip before setting the cup down.

"What's troubling you, y/n?"
Y/n shifts in her seat, keeping her calm face face and composure.

"I'm just wondering."

"About what?"

Y/n takes a sip of her tea.
"Why do demons exist?"

Her father stopped sipping his tea and looked at the Heterochromic-eyed girl.
"My child, you doubt yourself. You are who you choose to be, whether you accept it or not."

"But Mr. Fuyu-"

He raises a hand to silence her.
"We have no need for formalities. You are my daughter and I am your father. Come now, it is time to meditate."
He stood up to leave the room, leaving his cup.

"Yes, Father."
Y/n stood up to leave with him and they went on to meditate their thoughts into a clear mind.

Y/n took another look at her string, only to find a small end and her disappointment.