END♡

"Dad?" A soft voice called, getting Chan's attention as he look towards the voice's direction. He then saw Minran, holding her teddy bear in her right hand as his left hand was still wiping her eyes.

"Come here baby~" He called her softly, as he opens his arms. Minran then happily skipped her way to her father, giggling as she does so. After that, she hugged him tight as they both stare at the ocean in front of them. Admiring the beautiful scenario and the warm wind that was softly blowing.

They were at the beach, it was winter in Korea so they decided to go to Australia since it was summer there.

"Dad, where's my papa?" Minran asks with a pout. Chan was taken a back as he stutters to give a straight answer.

"Y-You will know when you grow up Mini--"

"Minran my baby, come here." a hand suddenly picked up the little girl, surprising the two.

"Papa!!" Minran happily hugged Jeongin, as he sat down beside Chan. "honey, you're up already?" Chan greets as he pecks his cheeks, scooting closer to Jeongin.

"You should've woke me up!" Jeongin says in a cute sulky tone, making the older chuckle. "I know you were tired last night so I didn't wanna cut your rest." He then says. his head laid on Jeongin's shoulder as the younger's face flushed a pink tone because of sudden flashbacks.

"A-Anyways, Minnie, you asked Dad about your real papa? do you really wanna know?" Jeongin asked in a sweet tone, making Chan's head perk up with wide-eyes he looked at him as if asking 'are you sure about this?' but Jeongin nodded.

"Yes papa, pretty pleaseee~" Minran looked at them with puppy eyes. Jeongin then sighs with a smile, "Okay baby, buckle up!"

Flashback:

Chan was guiding Jeongin back to their car, the operation was very succesful but the two were still devastated, Jeongin was still sobbing as he was guilty but Chan was reassuring him that it was okay. He helped him seat in the passenger "I'll be back baby, I'm gonna grab our things." as he closes the door softly.

Opening the trunk, he then realized that he forgot one last bag at the room including his phone, as he wasted no time to run back, neglecting the opened trunk.

-

Door closed harshly*

Jeongin flinched on his seat, as he felt such loud closing of the trunk. He opens the door as he walks to it, seeing a running person that was already so far away. He shivers upon the thought of someone planting a bomb into their car.

He then opened it as he runs away very fast, waiting for an explosion to happen. Covering his self up, but there was nothing. Instead, when he glanced back, he saw a crying baby. Covered in pink fabric, with a note attached written: "please take care of her."

Jeongin's eyes widen as he stares at the baby who was still crying. He didn't know what to do, he fishes his phone from his jacket as he dials Chan's number. But he cancelled it as he saw Chan running to him with a concerned face, holding the bags he picked up.

"Baby, you should've waited inside its cold-- W-Who's baby is this????" His voice raised as he stares at what Jeongin was staring at and saw the baby. Jeongin panicked, "I- I don't know, I heard a sudden slam and so I checked it out and saw a baby was put here..." Tears started streaming in his face as he remembers the pain of losing a child.

"L-Lets report this first so we'll know what to do..."

-

Chan then reported the incident, as Jeongin was now bottle feeding the baby who was very calm in his arms. It was obviously hungry as the milk was half way empty. Jeongin was just staring at the baby while Chan was doing all the talking, they also checked the CCTV but the person who left the child was unrecognizable as they were wearing such dark clothes, cap and mask.