J❤️

I squealed as i just finished doodling Hyunjin's photo. Uwu.

"Innie?~" Channie hyung tapped my shoulder. "HYUNGGGG!" I smiled as i wrapped my arms around him. I missed my hyung so much. We didn't see each other for days!

I saw him turn red "hyung why are you red?" I asked confused as i poke his cheeks. "N-nothing Innie,  lets go we'll be late again" he changed the topic.

I stopped him first, " hyung look at my drawing!" I screamed in dolphin voice which made him flinch. Well this is how i scream .

"Ugh Hyunjin again?" He rolled his eyes and held my hand as he drags me to our classroom. We sat down our seats. He was on my left side while Hyunjin was on the right.

"Hi Innie" Hyunjin greeted me with an eye smile and seat beside me. "U-uhh hi Hyunjin-hyung" i blushed. He asked me about how my summer went and i answered it stuttering a bit. Until Chan hyung cleared his throat.

"Innie~ care to talk to me for a sec?" He asked glaring at Hyunjin, i just smiled at bowed at Hyunjin as i face the other side.

"What is it Hyung??" I asked with a pout.I was kinda sulky of how he was interrupting us.  "You seem to enjoy him more than me huh? Now i'm sad" he faked cried and i panicked i don't like Channie hyung crying because of me.

I quickly hugged him and pats his back. I saw him looking at Hyunjin while showing his tongue. He looks like he was teasing Hyunjin hyung but i still comforted him. I hope he gets better later..

-

Jeongin hugged Chan unaware of the older's feelings. Chan teased Hyunjin, he was pointing his tongue at him while making unpleasant faces. Hyunjin just laughed at Chan. Pretending not to be hurt by the scene. He shrug his shoulders as he focus in front. 

The teacher entered the class and teaches them about biology.

"Class, the heart is the main organ of the body. It is the reason why you are alive ATM it makes you live everybody..." the teacher explains to the class.

"But its the organ who accepts all the pain" He heard Chan sigh. Well. He guess he was kind of right.

Because his heart too, is shattered into pieces everyday.

 SAEGENG TBC SOON~~