I❤️

[author]

"Hyungg~" the younger literally screamed in his dolphin pitch when chan flipped him over and got on top of him.

"Innie your language is very bad" he makes an angry face.. Jeongin pouts and examines the older's face.. and held his face.

"Channie hyeong you're so handsome" the younger beamed making the older on top of him blush but he kept his angry face.

"shh stop with the compliments and stand up. I need to get you home" Chan said as he picks up a hoodie for Jeongin to wear since he's only wearing a thin shirt and its kind of cold outside.

"Hyung I don't wanna go home!" he whines as he pulls the blanket and wraps it over his body.

Chan sighs its Jeongin and his childish behaviour. "Woojin will get worried. Stand up now" he commanded, but the younger didn't move a muscle.

He left him no choice. He grabs the hem of Jeongin's shirt and pressed his lips to his.

The younger instantly melted in the kiss and responded eagerly, not wanting Chan to stop.

Chan then carried him by the waist as they continue to kiss. The two boys lost of breathe as they pulled apart, but connected their lips again.

The older eventually stopped making Jeongin whine instantly. "Hyuuuung!" he whines as he tries to catch his lips again.

"No innie~ you have been a naughty kid. No kisses for you" he then place him on the shotgun seat. As he buckles the belt, the younger stole a kiss.

"You little~!" Seriously, since that day he agreed to teach hin to kiss he can't stop his feelings on growing. Jeongin just giggled cutely at the older. Leaving a small smile into Chan's lips.

👶🐳

"Hyung kiss me again" the younger pokes the older's thigh. The older rolled his eyes. "no innie" he focused on the road.

And the younger pouts. He felt hot because of the weather and tried to remove the hoodie Chan gave.

"J-Jeongin what a-are you doing?" he gulps by looking at his side of jeongin removing his hoodie unknowingly seductive.

But ofcourse, Jeongin knows what he's doing but still pretends to act innocent.

"What Channie hyeong?" he innocently asked. The older parked at the side of the road. Making the younger wrinkle his eyebrows in confusion.

"Innie are you seducing me?" He asks as he leaned closer to the younger, and suprisingly Jeongin places a hand on Chan's cheek, rubbing circles as he til his head to the side.

what if i am?❞ he leaned closer to whisper on chan's ear making the older gulp on the sudden confidence of the younger. ❝what are you gonna do about it hyung?❞.

SAEGENG TBC SOON~

⚠️:So sorry for the long wait and short chapter :(( i have been so busy at school. ill make it up to tou someday ILY all <3