O❤️

The boys came out of the restroom right after they released their loads. Chan even wondered why the younger one used the spare bathroom and not just wait like the usual.

"Innie? why did you use that bathroom?" he asks as he walks over to him. "C-Channie hyung h-hehe" the younger walks backward as his back touches the wall.

"Hmm?" the older continued to walk to him. Jeongin felt more nervous. As questions run through his mind. Like what was Chan doing? Why is he cornering him.

And Chan got close to him. So close he felt the older's breathe in his cheeks. "t-too close hyung" he pushes him but his eyes still focused on chan.

The older stared back. He examines the younger's face quietly as he leans closer.

The younger mind was blank as he close his eyes. Thinking Chan will kiss him. He didn't bother to move.

He pouts his lips as he waits for the older to kiss him.

The older chuckled as he grabs the towel beside I.N. The younger thought he was gonna kiss him. But not yet. It was to early, and he didn't want to feel hot again.

"Silly innie~ you think i'll kiss you?". he said as he headed to the kitchen still laughing. The younger groaned. He runs to Chan as he pulls him back and pins him to the wall.

The older gasped, he felt I.N's lips press on him, he was quite shocked at how younger initiated the kiss. The younger then moves his lips as he clung his hands on Chan. Chan then responded as he held his waist, still shocked on what IN was doing but still managed to deepen the kiss they were having.

The kiss was not passionate nor innocent, it was more of like a needy, hot kiss. Which made them both feel aroused. Chan carried Jeongin by the waist, his arms securing on the younger's bottom as he walks to his room.

He opens the door as he gently places the younger in the bed. They pull apart for a second and connected their lips once more. Chan then decided to remove his shirt as he breaks the kiss. The younger looked at him with lustful eyes.

Chan groaned as he sees the younger seducing him again. He removed the younger's shirt as he starts placing kisses onto his neck.

It wasn't light kisses, more like the hickey giving kisses. He started to plant it, making the younger flinch, he fought the temptation to moan. He doesn't want Chan to stop.

Chan still was finding a certain spot. He then roughly kissed an area in Jeongin's neck as the younger moaned, quickly forgetting the stopping the temptation part.Chan then started to suck on that sweet, sweet spot as he decided to stop.

"Innie~ lets eat breakfast okay?" He gently said as he put on his shirt and Jeongin's right after as he ruffles his hair. "W-what?! You always leave me hangin—" he paused, he shouldn't be needy. Or else the plan would fail. He then giggles cutely.

"Okay channie hyung" he acts innocent again.

SAEGENG EDITED 2022