N❤️

[author]

"Jeongin are you seducing me?"

❝what if i am?❞ he leaned closer to whisper on chan's ear making the older gulp on the sudden confidence of the younger. ❝what are you gonna do about it hyung?❞.

Chan asks as he furrows his eyebrows confused on the sudden words of the younger. Jeongin then gulps and realizes what he just said, that is why he suddenly smiles cutely again.

"Sorry hyung.. But what is seduce?" He asks innocently as he rubs the back of his head. Trying to convince the older and of course it worked.

"ISTG INNIEE~!"

👶🐳

The two then started to chatter about nonsense things as they was cuddling in bed. This was their usual habit. CUDDLING.

(a/n:SANAOL DEBA)

Jeongin snuggles closer to Chan's chest as he smells his manly and yummy scent. "Innie what're you doing?" Chan then pulls away slightly at the younger which earned a groan from him.

"Shh channie hyeong i'm tryna sleep" he said as he pulls him again. "But we have class—" Jeongin shutted him off with a peck. "Es" he continues off.

"That's called a peck, Now channiehyeong if you may.. Please let me sleep in peace" he says with a bright smile as he hugs him again.

Hearing his heart beat in not a normal pace. "Hyungie why does your heart beat so fast?"he asked as he was still cuddling him, Chan chuckled lightly as he answers "Just.. Because.." he answered sarcastically.

The younger just shrug and get back to sleep. "I'm starting to think that you have a heart disease hyung"

👶🐳

Jeongin moans loudly as Chan enters him. It was his first time so he kind of felt a pang of pain in his lower area.

"Channie hyung. g-gentle please " he begs as he felt a tear escape his eyes. "Ohh Innie— y-yes i'll be gentle" he then starts to move slowly.

It was painful at first. He felt as if his ass is being torn off. "Channie hyung—So b-big" he moans as he scratches Chan's back.

"Innie f-fuck you're s-so tight" he fasten his pace as he tries to kiss the younger again. And succeeded, tasting his red, soft plump lips.

They kiss as he moves out. But then Chan's phone started to ring.

"Innie pick it up" Chan says as he still moves. "-later hyung" he tried to focus on the love making but failed. He picks up the phone and answered the caller.

"Hello?"

and as soon as he answers his eyes open and in an instant he came back to reality. His alarm ringing and he was covered with sweat his hand in his shorts.

"OH MY GOSH THAT WAS JUST A DREAM!?!?"

A/N: fun fact guys. according to my research. wOw HAHHA wet dreams do happen even if you didn't really experience it in the first place. just like in here he dreamt of it even tho he's innocent af. or not :> happy reading ❤️