A❤️

[Author]

Chan gulps as he stares at the younger who is now on top of him, doninating. He didn't really expect Innie to be this rough and needy. But secretly he likes it.

"Daddy Chan" he removes his own shirt. "I want you" he said as he trails the already faded hickeys and makes new ones. Chan pretends not to be affected and kept a stoic face.

Jeongin knows he was affected  and needy. His pants says it all. He puts on his innocent face. "Hmm what will hapen if I do this?" he grinds his into Chan's hard on. Chan moans loudly and covered his mouth.

He didn't want to make Jeongin the dominant but he'll let it slide for now,  he'll dominate later he said in his mind.

"Ohh-- so noises come out of the mouth" Jeongin pretend to not know what that word Moan means. He chuckled lightly as he grinds again.

"Another sound! wow!" He claps his hands teasingly.

"What if I do this?" he then touch the bulge in Chan's pants. Chan squirmed as he starts to sweat.

"Ohhh why is there no sound?" he pouted cutely. "I think this should be removed for me to hear that sound again." he smiles cutely.

Even tho he looks so cute and sound so cute his action are certainly contrast to that. Little did Chan knew Jeongin has this side.

"Channie hyung i'll remove this now" he ask for confirmation. "D-Don't " Chan whispered as he was about to lose his self control.

Jeongin didn't listen as he remove Chan's pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Someone's H A R D" he sing song. He loves teasing the older. Who is now just trying to stop himself from moaning.

"How does it feel if I--" he removes the boxers. The member was so big and made Jeongin smirked secretly.

"Do this--" He holds the member and stroke it once.

"Yaahh-- Jeongin~"  he moans as he bits his lower lips.

"Ohh noo-- Channie hyeong am I hurting you?" he said with a fake concern visible in his face.

"No—Yes p-please stop" he whispers.

"But I don't want to Channie hyeong" he strokes it again hardly.

"FUCK!" Chan's back arches as he felt pleasure hit him.

"No cursing Channie hyeong" Jeongin licks the tip and stroke it again and again.

"Yang-- Jeongin!! Ahh~ Uhm--" he then grips the bed sheets tight.

"Why Channie hyeong? Is it painful?" he ask. "YES--" Jeongin stroke it again. "Really?" he ask innocently. "Fuck Jeongin! No-- K-Keep going" he burries his hands in his face to stop himself from moaning loudly.

"No problem Channi hyeong" He then smirks as he licks it like an ice cream while he moves his hands up and down.

"Channie hyeong likes it" he teased when he heards him moaning loudly. He continued to do that adding an extra swirl everytime he moans.

He strokes the member only and looked at Chan who has his eyes closed and his hands gripping his own hair.

"What if I do this?" he teased.
"D-Do what??--Jeongin-!!" he moans loudly when Jeongin took him whole.

He is fucking sure that the neighbors can hear them but didn't care. All he cares for is what Jeongin's doing right now.

He then grips the younger's hair and make him take him whole. "Fuck! Jeongin!" he felt so high ATM and didn't know how to say it all.

"Yes Jeongin! d-deeper!" he moves the younger's head and his hips and everytime he does that he felt something building up in his stomach.

"Jeongin!!! I-I'm near!!!" he said as he grips and moves his hips faster in Jeongin's mouth. And it seems like Jeongin has no gag reflexes and easily can take Chan all.

He then moves his hands that is covered in pre-cum and geips the member tightly while giving it a few licks.

"Jeongin g-go away i'm cumming" he ordered but Jeongin then didn't care." I wanna taste you hyung" he said as he moves his hands faster and his mouth licking Chan's fatser too.

"Yang Jeongin!!--" he moans loudly as he released his seed all over the younger's mouth. "S-Shit..." he breathes out.

He opens his eyes and sees the younger smirking. And he opens his mouth. Showing Chan all the cum and teasingly gulps it all.

Chan grew hard again and you know what happened next.

Chan then flipped them over ans started kissing him again. Tasting himself in the process Jeongin wraps his arms around Chan's neck desperately wanting to deepen the kiss.

Chan then decided to tease hin a bit. His kisses went slow as he slowly removes Jeongin's shorts. Jeongin groaned and gripped Chan's hair.

"Someone's needy" Chan teased as Jeongin blushed deep red.

Chan stopped and lookef at him intently. "do you really want this innie?" there's a bit of concern in his voice.

"Yes Channie hyeong" he said sincerely.

Chan then moves out of him and stands-sit at the edge of the bed. He then gets something unknown to Jeongin. and puts it all over his member.

"T-this will hurt a bit. But tell me to stop okay? i'll be gentle" like a gentle man he is he panted a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Channie hyeong!!!" the pain was now gone and replaced with an over all amount of ecstacy. He was so gentle yet si hard Jeongin loved it.

He grips the bed sheet tight and had chant the older's name again and again and again.

The two kept on moaning as they pound to each other. The two were now probably heard by everyone in the neighbor but do they care? absolutely not.

"Hyungie~ Ahh! More! Y-Yes" Jeongin then grips his own hair as he can't take the pleasure anymore.

"Shit! Jeonginnie i'm near!" He kept on pounding to Jeongin. "M-Me too Hyungie" he moans loudly as he reach again his g spot.

Chan continued to pound as felt a sudden ecstatic feeling reach him as he released on the younger.

Jeongin then cane after him.

The two catch their breathes as they interwined their fingers.

After a few minutes Jeongin cuddled to him. "Hyungie-- That's the best first time" he said.

The older chuckled and wraps his arms around Innie."You should rest now innie~" he kissed his forehead.

"Okay hyungie, a couple of rounds again later huh?" he whispered on Chan's ear. Chan chuckled.

"Fine fine" he laughed. "Goodnight Innie" he said and kissed him one last time. "Goodnight hyungie i love you" he didn't hear the last part and just assumed he's just mumbling something.

He cuddled him.

And after a few hours. They started it again. And again. And maybe a couple of again.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS LATE CHAP. BUT SINCE ILY ALL I GRANTED A SMUT CHAP. FORGIVE US FOR WE SINNED WE ALL NEED HOLY WATER GUYS. AND MAYBE PRAYERS FOR JEONGINNIE's BUTT HAHAHHAA

~TO BE CONTINUED SOON!