L❤️

[author]

Chan heards squirming sounds at his room. He quickly finished his cooking as he rans up stairs. Worried is visible in his face as he tried to open the door.

It was locked, his panic rise as he tries to remember where the keys are. And then after a few moments of thinking so. He remembered it and quickly got it.

Opening the locked door. His face burned a red shade as he examines the younger squirming, and m-moaning his name. He thought IN was having a nightnare.But I guess not.

"Ohh Channie hyeong!~" he moans still unconscious of the older's presence. N-No he's sleeping!

Dirty thoughts ran down on Chan's mind.

Holy shi- Chan cursed under his breathe as he felt his pants tighten at this sight. He quickly ran to the nearest bathroom, as he opens the door quickly and double locking it. He removes his pants as he removes his Sexual Frustration.

ShiT ShErLoCk

👶🐳

"OH MY GOSH THAT WAS JUST A DREAM!?!?" he stands up as he removes his hands in short. He groaned feeling disappointed. He quickly looks innthe mirror.

He saw his face red and his lips with a slight drool on the side. It really seems like it was real. He looks at his shorts, it has a big bulge in it.

Damn, he walks in the bathroom.

And unholy noises of Chan was heard by him.

His pants grew tighter as he runs to another bathroom. He opens it, unlike the other one this is smaller. But as long as he released it. He will be okay with it.

He opens the shower and turned it to warm. He quickly took off his clothes as he held his member. That is so long and big.

"This will be a long ass ride" he muttered. Copying the tone of Mark Lee of Nct as he released his sexual frustration.

Both boys being hard on each other is a whole new concept rite? :>