E❤️

[author]

jeongin stands up as soon as the bell rung. "channie hyeong~!" he called out. chan looked over him. he signals his hands wait and ran to him.

"innie~ what should we eat today?" he asks as he opens a bottle of water and drink it "you channie hyeong" the younger answered. suddenly bang chan choked on his water.

*cough cough cough

"what did you say?" he was blushing deeply "i mean you choose what channie hyeong" he answered confused.

why was channie hyeong red?

"o-okay s-sorry i thought" he answered then walked ahead jeongin.

"hyeong wait for me!"

[👶🐳]

"channie hyeong do you know how to kiss?" Jeongin asked while eating his lunch. "ofcourse innie why?" he asked and stops eating his food waiting for the tea to spill. "nothing hyung its just uhh--!"

chan was about to ask why when a loud couple suddenly barged into their tables. flirting.

"stop it baby changbin~you're so flirty i cannot!" felix says while squeaking like a kid. "ihhh~ you're just so cute felixeu~" the two kept on giggling as they feed each other.

"yah!" chan suddenly puts down his chopsticks and looked at them annoyed.

"oh hi chan and innie~! didn't see you there!" felix waved at them "hello hyung" the youngest smiled at them "get your ugly asses out of here bitches y'all ruining the mood" he rolls his eyes. "channie hyeong no cursing please." he held chan's hand and looked at him cutely. Seriously, the younger was too cute that all he can do is agree to whatever he wants.

"o-okay s-sorry innie~" he blushed when in show his bright eye smile and went to pinch his cheeks and ruffles his hair.

"aww babe its the lovebirds again" felix groaned. "chan when will you just tell innie the tea?" binnie asked sipping from his drink as he gave the two a teasing look.

"tell me what hyungie?" he asked while pouting. "Oh its nothing innie promise " he was so red while answering but manages to stomp changbin's feet underneath.

"changbin shut your mouth up will you? i swear to god!"

------

Fox.Innie posted an update

With my Channie hyeong!❤️ saranghaeez!

3.5 k likes• 267 comments•400 shares

Minsungislife: freaking shy chan just tell him!!!

chan.garoo: shut the hell up!!!

Fox.Innie: are you not telling me smt? :<

chan.garoo: no @fox.innie  its nothing minsung is just loud af!

Hyunjinsnakeu~: minedt!
Fox.Innie replied: yoursdt!
chan.garoo replied: aniyo!
Hyunjinsnakeu~: 😋😋
       chan.garoo replied: 😡🖕🏻
Fox.Innie: shh! channiehyeong!
chan.garoo: sorry innie😪🙄

view more comments..

----

okay my mom thought i was chatting with someone while making this chapter! kudos to everyone please leave a vote!

~CONTINUED SOON!