E❤️

(Gently press the star for goodluck~)

The two boys' mouth agape. They were both shocked at what they heard. "Han-hyung h-has a relationship with mr.Lee??" the younger said. Chan nodded, still shocked. "what the fu--" he almost cursed but IN stop his mouth. "No cursing!" he pouted cutely.

He removes the hand in his mouth and kissed the back of it. "Okayy, sorry I got carried away." he cutely said as Jeongin blushed. He turned to his side.

Chan giggled. "That's why he was so bloomy" he laughed. "But what happened tho?" He asked the younger. "Didn't you hear hyungie?" he rolls his eyes cutely. "Han hyung didn't want them to be just a secret so he ended their relationship?"

They started walking away to the room completely forgetting their main agenda earlier. "I see..." they stopped at a familiar car. Chan opened the door in the shotgun seat. "Come inside Innie~" he sweetly said.

The younger obliged and got inside. Chan the  turned around and opened the door on the opposite side.

He opened the door and seat at the driver's seat. He got his keys and put in in the key hole.

The younger was staring at him lovingly his eyes focused on every move. He felt his heart beat a fast pace as he watch him.

Why is he so handsome?

He asked himself but unfortunately he said it out loud, a blush creeping onto Chan's face as he look at the younger with a smile. But it seems that Jeongin was oblivious that he said it out loud. So Chan kept quiet and drove to their now 'Shared apartment', a gift given by their parents.

👶🐳

The two then changed to their comfy clothes. And Chan being older he was the one responsible for cooking. He checked the drawer and looked for what dish he can made.  He decided to cook some Ramen as he made the side dish, an arm wraps around him.

He felt his face burn. The younger's head was burried into the crook of his neck as he felt his hot breath in his skin. "Hmm?" the younger answered as it sends vibrations in to Chan's spine.

"L-Lets eat first okay?" he stuttered as he mentally face palmed him self.

The younger removed his arms around him as he gives him enough space to work and place all the food. He felt so happy at how the older was taking care of him.

"Hyungggg~" he called out as Chan was finished placing all the food and spoons and plates. "Yes Innie?" he faces him as he tilts his head to the side a little. The younger walks towards him as he wraps his arms on the older's neck again.

Chan gulped as he stares back at him. He started to feel uncomfortable as Jeongin was staring at him seductively AGAIN. "Innie s-stop seducing me" he stutters as he increase the distance of their body. "I am not seducing you hyung." he said with a slight smirk visible in his face.

Chan adverts his gaze in anywhere except Innie. "Hyungggg, Are you forgetting something?" he ask in an innocent matter once again. The glint of seductive gone and was replaced with a cute and innocent stare. Chan stared at him, Confused.

"What do you mean Innie?" He ask, still sketchy on how the younger was acting but decided to brush it off. 

"Its time for you to teach me how to KISS" he said with a smirk as he tiptoes to engage a kiss...

SAEGENG EDITED 2022~

TO BE CONTINUED SOON