S❤️

[author]

The next day the two boys went to school and got a bunch of looks from the students. Though they didn't know why, they shrugged it off.

Chan then walked the younger to his room, they weren't classmates on history so yeah they parted ways.

And as Chan was walking to his room he heard unfamiliar voices talking about him.

"did you see his neck? Gosh they're full of hickeys!!"

"Is he and Jeongin dating? and why does Jeongin have hickeys too?"

Chan stopped his tracks. SHIT! they forgot to cover the MARKS! he panicked and was about to go to the younger hut suddenly, the bell rang.

He groaned in frustration as he ran to his class.

👶🐳

Chan couldn't focus on the lesson. He kept on thinking the consequences of the hickeys. For him it was okay. But for Jeongin? he was worried.

The bell rang again signaling for recess he ran to the younger's room.

He then waited for the younger to go out. "Hi hyeongiee---" he pulled him to the nearest bathroom.

As soon as they arrived there the younger just stand and Chan locked the doors.

"Channie hyung what's wrong?" he ask as he pouts, he stares at the older who's now panting and catching his breathe.

"Innie /breath The /breath hickeys" the younger didn't understand. "What? I don't understand" he ask again.

"I'M CONFUSED HYUNGIE!" he half shouted.

He looks so cute! Chan thought. He then calmed himself as he explains.

"That's why we need to cover those marks up" he finishes off. The younger pouted.

"I don't find anything wrong with that hyungie" he looks down. "Am I not yours?" he whispered as he fiddled with his fingers.

Chan's jaw dropped as he was shook of what the younger said. "W-what??!???"

"Nothing hyungie~" he's back into the innocent again. Chan wondered is he bipolar??

The younger then fetched a pouch and give it to Chan. "This belongs to my Tzuyu noona. She lended me it last play and I was about to give it today" he explains. Chan's jaw dropped again as he looks in the pouch.

It was full of makeup: concealers, powders, eyeshadows.

Why does it seems like Jeongin was prepared. Chan then stares at IN who's now covering the marks.

"Are you hiding something from me Innie?"

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AGAIN HEHE PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE

STAN SB19