G❤️

[AUTHOR]

Jeongin woked up quite grumpy as he was hella sure with the pain he was feelibg in his butt. "Fuck!" he cursed. To be honest no one knew of this side of him. Grumpy and has a bad mouth.

He changed, or he CAN change. For Chan, for his love.

"Channie hyeong?" he called out cutely. Jeongin certainly is faking everything. But with Chan he was really playful and cute.

"Hyungiieee~" he shouted again as he tries to stand up. Only to break a glass of water on the bedside table.

"Arghh!!" He winced when he was wounded when he tried to picked the broken glasses up. He winced in pain again.

'Where the hell is Chan?' he questioned. He was now bleeding rapidly, but he didn't mind. He needs to find first his hyung.

He starts to panick as he can't find his hyung. "D-Did he leave me?" Jeongin cried, he was really sensitive; so easily to break down.

He looked at his hands, It was still bleeding, but now the blood had covered his oversized shirt that maybe Chan gave.

He was feeling numb.As Neusea starts to eat him up. He was somehow dizzy, and light headed .

And the moment he fell to the ground. He only said one phrase.

"Channie hyeong, w-where are you"

~TO BE CONTINUED SOON!