B❤️

[author]

The two were now going home. Walking together since Chan didn't want to drive today. They were talking about anything under the moon until someone came to them.

"Hii Jeonginie~" Hyunjin waved his hands as he walks towards the younger. "Hyunjinnie hyeong!" he beamed.

"Ne Jeonginnie I missed you" he said as he was ignoring the silent Chan beside IN.

They were now talking as if Chan wasn't there but suddenly Hyunjin whispered in Jeongin's ear. "Do you know how to kiss now?"

That words gave chills to IN. And Chan heard it. Jeongin leaned over too. "Yes hyeong. I k-know now" he answered.

"Really?" Hyunjin smirked as he was about to lean closer. But the next thing Hyunjin know, he was sitted in the ground as  Chan pushes him to the ground, away from Jeongin.

 "Jeongin's mine!! and mine alone!!" He grips the collar of his shirt as he glares at him, sending Hyunjin to almost pee himself at the process. "Okay! Okay dude what the hell!" Hyunjin raised his hands in defeat. But Chan continued to grip his collar. 

As the two fought, Jeongin was behind them, hands on his mouth to hide the smirk. 

"Innie! Let's go!" he pulled the younger. "o-okay hyeongie" he let Chan pull him, sending a last glance to Hyunjin still laying in the ground.

👶🐳

Chan was now fuming mad. He pulled Jeongin un to their house. Jeongin was stumbling on his way. "O-Ouch Hyeongie" he almost fell down. They reached the door and Chan swiped his card. They went upstairs in their room.

Chan opened the door and threw Innie in the bed. He hovers on top of him. "Channie hyeong" his eyes and mouth speaks innocence but his mind is now full of dirty thoughts.

"Innie You are mine! and mine alone okay!" he kisses him roughly. Pinning the younger down as he dive in into his sweet sweet lips.

Jeongin then melted into the kiss as he responded. Chan then slids his hands under the younger's shirt as he caressed it lovingly. Earning a low moan from the younger.

Chan's kisses then went hotter and deeper as he holds the back of Innie's head and lifted it making the kiss go deeper sending Jeongin to frenzy.

They both started to feel hot as Jeongin removes Chan's shirt and stare at his body.

"Fuck" he muttered as he touches his abs and chest. Chan's cheeks flushed red as he throws his head backwards. "Innie~" he moaned out as he looks at the younger.

Jeongine looks so seductive. He then grips his hair as he kissed him again Jeongin's hands made it way to Chan's belt. He unbuckles it but Chan stopped.

"Innie I-I'm sorry i should have stopped" he grips his hair as he stands up.

Jeongin groaned. He stands up too and pulled Chan down in the bed.

The sweet and innocent Jeongin was now gone.

"You always leave me hanging hyeongie" his voice sounds so sweet. But his eyes and words are like fire. He slaps him.

"Don't stop now hyeongie-- or should I say Daddy?" he smirks.

"Fuck me like there's no tomorrow" He said. "Daddy Chan"

DO YOU WANT SMUT NEXT CHAP? OR NAH?

~TO BE CONTINUED SOON