N❤️

[author]

"good morning hyung!" Chan was greeted by a smiling Jeongin above him. "h-hey w-what are you doing" he blushed deeply. Jeongin was on top of him.

"i'm just above you what's wrong?" he pouted and drop his self to Chan. hugging the older he felt his heart beating fast. "hyung~?" he called out. Chan answers with a 'hmm?'

"why is your heart beating so fast" he innocently asked and get off above Chan. "n-nothing." he shyly looked away. "hmp tell me~!" he pleaded and made Chan face him.

"its your fault you make my heart beat fast" he answered while looking at the younger deeply. Jeongin's heart flutter at the sight. but he shrugged it off, thinking that the older is only messing with him. "why?" he pouted. "cause i love you, as my little brother." he then ruffled the younger's hair. 

OUCH. that seriously hurts. he didn't know why... does he like him or just simply just too attached to him?

with his heart broken to pieces, he still managed to give him a good smile. "I-I love you too hyung, a-as my big brother..." he beamed making Chan burst into uwus. After that, Chan made their breakfast as the younger rest more. 

timeskip!

Bangchan and Jeongin then parted ways after breakfast and agreed on seeing each other on school. And the younger is having a hard time choosing what to wear. "should i wear pink? or baby blue?" he rubs his chin as he choose his style. "Mehh~ i should just wear baby blue." he then settled with that color and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

"hello?" he answered his ringing phone.

hey innie~

"H-hyunjin hyung" he stutters he heard a chuckle from the other line as he felt annoyed, he hates faking to like Hyunjin, in reality he despise him.

Can you hurry up to school? I miss you already.

jeongin's rolls his eyes in annoyance, can he seriously be more cringier than this? "o-okay, I m-miss you too" he fakes his cute voice, making hyunjin chuckle.

ok innie~ byebye!

"b-bye hyung..."  he ended the call and took all his time preparing, who is he to tell me to hurry up? He rolls his eyes in annoyance.

👶🐳

Jeongin sat on his normal chair. and greeted his two seatmates. "hi Chan-hyung ~ Hyunjin hyung~"  the two nodded at him and bow down a little.

"So Jeongin. how was your sleep?" hyunjin asked. "i-it was great. how about yours?" he asked cutely trying to keep eye contact but can't because of nervousness (annoyance). "Well i dreamed about putting a bunch of hickeys on your neck" he whispered on jeongin's ear making him shiver i disgust, but he still pretended get shy.

"H-hickeys? " he ask pretending to not know about it. "yes wanna try?" hyunjin ask as he licks his lips. He seriously wanna gag at this guy. And he looked over at chan for help, unfortunately the older was playing on his phone.

And as he was about to utter another word, the bell rang making hyunjin utter a curse word under his breathe and Jeongin sigh in relief.

"Good morning class" the teacher entered the room making hyunjin groan.

"maybe next time innie" he pinch jeongjn's cheek lightly.

[while teacher's discussing]

"psst channie hyung " the younger called out "channie hyunggg!" he called again. "shh innie i'm trying to focus here." Chan looked over to jeongin. the younger pout which made Chan frown "yeah yeah what is it?" the older rolled his eyes. the younger's mood brighten immediately "i just wanna ask you something..." he started.

"Hmm what is it?" he asked the younger with a furrowed brow look. "w-well hyung what is hickeys?" he asks with an innocent look making Chan almost fall in his seat.

"WHAT THE HELL JEONGIN WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!"  he unconsciously shouted, making the whole class glance back at them as well as Hyunjin whose smirking in his seat.

the teacher cleared his throat. "is there something you wanna share mr.chan?" Sir .Minho said. "please stand up" Chan obliged. "s-sorry sir i wouldn't do it again promise" he apologized " you should be. now sit down and focus" thank God he wasn't in a bad mood unlike before. he was a terror he seems happy this past few days. maybe a lover?

👶🐳

"Hyung!" Jeongin called Chan as he ran towards him. "Oh Jeongin~ what is it?" He ruffles the younger's hair earning a chuckle from the younger.

"Hyung i have a favor to ask" jeongin said while fiddling with Chan's muscular hands. they both sit down at the bed Chan blushed at the action and replied with a 'hmm?'

the younger seems to be kind of nervous as he can't look at him in the eyes, Chan then smiled and pats his head. "just tell me, I won't be angry." the older said. After a few moments he stares at the older deeply with pleasing eyes. 

"hyung please teach me how to kiss?" He asks the older. Chan then smiled and pats his head, only that? then why is he so nervous. "Sure, Wait-----What?!" Chan gasp as he shakes Jeongin. "Are you sick? K-Kiss? why me? Like-- its supposed to be with the person you really like." But Jeongin then pouted, making Chan sigh. He can't really resist him. 

"F-Fine... I'll think about it first..." Chan says in disbelief. "Really hyung?!!! You're really the best!" Jeongin says and envelopes him to a very tight hug. Almost choking the older to death--.

Jeongin smirks, as he thought easy peasy.

~SAEGENG TBC SOON~!