It's Not About Rank

Namjoon moved his neck and raised his head. Then he got up from the couch and rotated his waist...

Song Chaerin and Huo Jiyong came out of the kitchen to witness this hilarious scene of their stupid son moving his waist and twitching his butt.

"Namjoon, what are... you doing?" asked Song Chaerin in shock.

Was their second son usually not refined? Why would he make such uncouth gestures?

It was such an unbearable sight!

Namjoon turned around. He failed to detect his parents' strange expressions and kept on twisting his waist.

Sometime later, he said excitedly, "Lisa gave me a bottle of meds. I just took one, and I already feel so relaxed. It's amazing!"

Song Chaerin twitched her lips. Then she said, "Pay attention to your image!"

"How can you move your body like this?" added Huo Jiyong in disdain.

Namjoon got dissed out of the blue. "???"

Song Chaerin came over and saw the porcelain bottle on the table. It was similar in design to the one which her daughter had given her previously. It differed in color, so this medicine probably had a different use.

"Lisa's meds are genuinely great. The migraine I suffered for over a decade has become a lot better," said Song Chaerin happily.

At first, Song Chaerin did not take those pills seriously, but in the end, she ended up slapping her own face severely.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me about it?" asked Huo Jiyong quizzically before Namjoon could enquire about it.

He only knew that his daughter's incense pill was really effective.

Song Chaerin sat down on the couch and leaned back softly. She said, "I was planning to continue taking her meds for a while longer and tell you after I recovered completely."

Huo Jiyong narrowed his eyes and asked softly. "Is it really that effective?"

He remembered his daughter giving him a bottle of... Although the name of the medication hurt his pride, if it was good, there was no harm in trying it.

"Absolutely! Have you heard me complaining about having migraines lately?" sneered Song Chaerin softly.

"No, you haven't," replied Huo Jiyong as he shook his head.

"See?" said Song Chaerin as she shrugged.

Suddenly her eyes landed on Namjoon, and she asked in confusion. "Aren't you a little too young to have problems?"

Namjoon caught the meaning behind his mother's words and sensed vaguely that something was amiss, but he could not put a finger on it.

He merely replied with a shrug. "It's an occupational hazard."

Song Chaerin said, "Oh!"

Then she looked away.

It was fine, so long as it did not affect his dating life.

"Lili, where did you get these meds from?" asked Namjoon. He was feeling more and more energetic and was rather curious now.

Lisa lowered her eyes and said without skipping a beat, "I know someone who has studied Chinese medicine."

"Ah, I see," said Namjoon thoughtfully.

He did not continue asking but said instead, "These meds are so effective. Will there be any side effects though?"