Collapse Of His Cool Image

Yuna shook her head and replied. “No, thanks. I still have a lot of tests to do.”

Her cousin did not insist. She leaned her elbow on her knee and put her earphones back on.

Yuna smiled. As she moved away, she unintentionally glanced at the phone screen. Suddenly, she halted and turned to look at her cousin’s phone again.

Her cousin noticed the strange look on Yuna’s face and could not help asking her. “Yuna?”

Yuna was in a daze as she looked at her cousin’s phone screen. She hurriedly took her phone out of her pocket and sent Lisa a text message.

[Sister Big Shot, is your older brother… a singer?]

Lisa had just finished dinner and was on her way up when she received Yuna’s text.

She stopped and typed: [Uh huh. He’s probably an amateur or a cover singer. I have never asked him about the specifics.]

Yuna’s lips twitched when she saw her reply. She seemed desperate to know the truth and asked boldly: [Mind sending his pic?]

Lisa touched her chin. She raised her head to look at her fourth older brother sitting in the living room eating strawberry cake before she replied: [I’ll have to ask him.]

Yuna: [Nods nods!]

Lisa went back to the living room. “Brother Taehyung, can I take a picture of you?”

Taehyung had just put a piece of cake in his mouth and some cream was smeared around his lips. He was shocked to hear that his little sister wanted to take his picture.

To be honest, he did not like getting clicked. But it was his little sister who asked him, so he couldn’t refuse her.

He mumbled to himself. “Wait a sec. Let me pose properly.”

“Don’t bother. I already snapped one.” Lisa had quickly taken a picture.

Taehyung, who was still thinking about his pose, was dumbfounded. “?”

Taehyung was in home wear and had been slouching on the couch unglamorously. His strikingly handsome face was hanging open with a half-eaten strawberry in his mouth and his eyes were bulging out. Accompanied by his fluffy curly hair, he looked goofy and adorable.

Lisa felt that it was a rather good picture and nodded to herself as she sent it out.

Suddenly an ominous feeling arose in Taehyung’s heart. “Lili, have you…”

Lisa raised her head and looked at him. “That classmate of mine, whom you met today, asked for your pic.”

Taehyung was stunned. “???”

Basically, it wasn’t his little sister who wanted his picture?

More importantly… Taehyung lowered his head to look at his outfit before glancing at the strawberry cake on the table. He wiped the cream from the corner of his lips and thought about his earlier expression…

Taehyung instantly became upset. He hurriedly put down his fork and went over to Lisa without bothering to put on his slippers. “Lili, have you sent the photo?”

“I did,” replied Lisa rather heartlessly.

Taehyung: “…”

It felt as though he had just witnessed the cool image, which he painstakingly built, collapse.

Yuna was dumbfounded when she received the photo and saw the man in the picture. She finally composed herself and sent Lisa two messages with complicated emotions surging in her heart.

Yuna: [My dear, are you mistaken about what an amateur singer is?]

Yuna: [Or do you have some discrimination against cover singers?]