𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

┊𖤐₊˚. ࿐ྂ。Bloom was enjoying her last day of bed rest. She had fully recovered but the girls were against Bloom going to class. Everyone wanted her to rest and that's what she did even if it was boring. She had called her parents telling them about the exams; leaving out everything that happened in the chamber. They were happy that she was fitting in so well. Andy on the other hand, when she had called him, she had gotten an earful from him.
The boy had threatened to tell her parents everything so she'd be brought back home but his threats were empty threats.

Andy had just been so worried when he had heard from Stella what had happened. Bloom may have been a bit annoyed that Stella told Andy but she was glad she did. Talking to Andy about everything felt like a weight off her shoulders. She didn't have to hide anything from him. Bloom could unload everything on to him. Things that the girls didn't even know, Andy knew.
Bloom did miss her life back in Gardenia but she also thought that she'd be able to make a life in this dimension—if she could that was.

Bloom was sitting at her desk reading over some of the work they had gotten the past week. The dorm was relatively quiet around her, Tecna having disappeared to work on some project with Timmy, while Musa and Flora both studied for their Magical Reality exams. Stella had left not long ago for her date with Sky. Bloom was convinced that this date of theirs was going to be when they finally become official. Anyone could see that Stella and Sky were head over heels for each other, it would be about time they became official.

The peaceful quiet was interrupted by a sudden, strangled yell. Then Stella’s voice, all but screaming, “Flora!”

“Flora,” Stella said again, this time accompanied by an irritated sounding sigh
“Why don't you take your hippy-dippy research and go save a different planet!”

Bloom emerged from her room after carefully stepping over Flora’s plants that were cluttered around on the floor. Bloom was surprised to see the two girls glaring at each other. “That's not very nice!”

Bloom quickly rounded the pair so she could stand between them before a fight broke out. It was rare for anyone to argue with Flora since she usually stayed away from conflict but it seemed now it was unavoidable because Stella looked pissed at the Nature fairy.
“Come on, guys,” Bloom sighed. “Don’t fight.”

“No,” Stella shot back. “She’s gone too far this time.”

“I'm close to finishing my new potion. It will protect us from the Witches,” Flora told the blonde. “Like, homeopathy can work against dark magic!”

“Hey, it's an alternative.”
Bloom tried to lighten the mood but it didn't work because Stella was now glaring at her as well.

“It's out of control! It wasn't enough for her to turn your room into a stinky twenty-four-hour potion lab, she had to invade my room with her veggies!”

Bloom wasn’t a neat-freak by any stretch of the imagination but even she had to admit that the room currently resembled a pig-sty.  It had already been messy before exams had arrived, but it seemed the more Flora studied, the more the plants multiplied, until Bloom could hardly get from the door to her bed without bumping into something green. They were just lucky Griselda hadn’t been by in a while.

Bloom followed Stella to her room and her eyes widen when she saw Flora’s plants in Stella’s room. The base of Stella’s wall of windows were cluttered with numerous plants, many of whom had started using the windows as a climbing wall and were starting to grow along it towards the ceiling.  What was more, many pieces of Stella’s wardrobe were fitted over the plants, and their leaves were smeared with what looked like makeup. Even as they stood there they saw a vine creep out and snag what Bloom knew was an expensive lipstick, and start to draw with it on the fern next to it.