𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

« 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 "𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑" »

×××

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs:
sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴇᴀᴛʜ     

I wrote this on my own, it is my first proper story and I thank you dearly for reading.

Newt×fem!oc

Enjoy!

×××

Ever since that monstrous day, she'd been on her own for years. Never has she felt more hopeless in her entire life, and she has W.C.K.D to blame for that. They ruined her life along with thousands of other children just like her.

They were ripped away from their families and forced to be test subjects for a desperate study to find a cure. She knew that the earth's population was in danger but it doesn't justify jack shit.

Many would think that she's lucky, for the mere fact that she's out of W.C.K.D's hands, but she lived a life of constant fear and running. She never felt safe. The one thing that made her feel safe was taken from her. The one thing she lived for.

To her? That's not lucky.

Even if she was immune, it didn't change the fact that she was always in danger.

Maybe that's how God intended it. For the world to start over. A different way to wipe the life off of earth just like the asteroid that made dinosaurs extinct.

The world has changed, but not for
the better. People got selfish and now they're paying the price.