4

Tzuyu's frowned grew when she was in front of the ride. Xiaoting and sana who saw tzuyu frowning got curious about her frowning. Xiaoting then sighed.

"Now what happened??" Asked Xiaoting.

"I am not riding this boring, ugly limousine. I don't like limousine. " Said tzuyu complaining. Sana was again left surprised. UsuallyTzuyu would use her limousine more than her own car. But young tzuyu is different.

"For your information, you are the one who bought it. " Said xiaoting with a bored look.

"What??!! Where's my baby then ??" Asked tzuyu surprised and with a scared look.
"You sold it a few years ago. And don't you dare to buy another one cause mama chou has restricted you from driving cars. " Said xiaoting. Tzuyu pouted.

"Ok fine!!" Tzuyu said and went inside the car.

"See? 18 years old tzuyu is not easy to handle. " Xiaoting said to sana.
"Hmm, yeah she is. Does she actually used to be like this??" Sana said. It's still hard for her to believe that tzuyu actually used to be this.

"I know it's unbelievable but that's whom she used to be. Now let's go , before she started to blabbering again. " Xiaoting said. Sana just chuckled.

They entered the limousine. Sana sat a bit far from tzuyu. Tzuyu who saw that said,"hey wifey, why are you sitting here?? Come here sit with me." 
"I am fine here. " Sana said. Tzuyu then smirked and said, "why ? You don't like sitting beside me?? Ohh....maybe you want to sit on my lap like last time . You should actually say it wifey. "

Sana blushed thinking about the last time she sat on Tzuyu's lap.
"I am not sitting on your lap. " Sana said and rolled her eyes.
"If that's what your will , then ok . "Said tzuyu in a chill voice. Tzuyu crossed her legs and spread her hands  on the top of the seats. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. Xiaoting was dozing off because she was tired.

Sana kept on looking at tzuyu.
Sana was secretly glancing at tzuyu .
Tzuyu smirked , her eyes were still closed. 

"You know Mrs. Chou , you can openly stare at me and I won't mind. After all you are staring at your wife who's going to be your soon to be ex wife. " Said tzuyu still her eyes closed.

"I.... I am not staring at y-you. " Said sana . 'how the fuck did she know??' sana thought.
"Oh~~~, stuttering?? That means it's true. By the way , I know that cause I can feel your stares. " Said tzuyu smirking.
'fu-fuck. ' Sana thought widening her eyes.
"*Gasp * maybe you were touching me with your eyes . That's why I felt it so hard. Just tell me you are interested in me Mrs. Chou. " Said tzuyu in a teasing tone.
"I..... I am not . " Sana said hesitant.
"hah, Like I am interested in you, there are lots of hotter girls out there you know. I don't know what big tzuyu saw in you though." Said tzuyu with bored look.

't-that hurts, s-she is rude. ' sana thought.
"Tell me Mrs. Chou , you didn't try any fake boobs or fake big butts to impress big tzuyu , right?" Tzuyu said again in a teasing tone.

Sana was getting annoyed now.
"Can you stop now?? I didn't try anything ok?? Me and tzuyu got married because...." Sana couldn't say anything.

"You don't have to know. " Sana said continuing.
"Hmm, then I will assume you actually did that. " Tzuyu said again in a teasing tone.
"Sigh. What do you want me to do to shut you up??" Sana said in a giving up tone.

"Come here, sit with me." Tzuyu said. Sana then did what tzuyu said. She then moved a bit closer to tzuyu. Tzuyu then pulled sana closer by wrapping her hand on sanas shoulder.

Tzuyu's eyes were on sana's. Sana's was on tzuyu. Sana's heart beat went fast. Her cheeks were red. Tzuyu's eyes traveled to sanas lips. Tzuyu smirked.