7

""Wooh, are we having an orgy here?? Then I am in!!! Cause I better not be ruining my beauty sleep for something else!!" as tzuyu said that everyone was staring at her with jaw dropped for obviously different reasons. Sana and Xiaoting were cause that was hella embarrassing. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, jisoo and Lisa's jaw dropped cause for them tzuyu was acting weird. To them she was acting like the 18 years old tzuyu.

Mina, momo, rosé and Jennie were now feeling embarrassed. They immediately get off from the floor and stood up standing and glaring at each other.

"They.....or we....are not having or doing any kind of sins here. " Xiaoting said licking her lips with almost giving up expression.

"Ohh, we aren't?? That's boring. " Tzuyu said to xiaoting with a bored face. Tzuyu then came near them. None of their eyes left her.

"T-tzuyu...." Jisoo mumbled.
"Yoooo!!! You chicken truck!! You are here!! Welcome!! Well even though we met a few days ago. Anyways I didn't miss you. " Said tzuyu smiling brightly . Jisoo couldn't utter a word. It was like how they used to be 8 years ago. Telling each other the opposite of good things. Like I love you or I hate you.

Tzuyu then walked to Lisa with a big smile.
"Wooh nerdy! Is that you?? Woah you changed your style!! Yoda is proud of you !! I bet girls are drooling over you. " Tzuyu said with a wink. Lisa was stunned.

Then tzuyu's next target Dahyun,
"Woah, look at that eagle you still have that tofu skin. What's with those scratches?? Is that a new trend?? Yah , that's unfair! You should have told me.  I could also get them ." Said tzuyu pouting playfully. Dahyun felt like crying. It's been so long since she heard that.

Tzuyu then looked at chaeyoung.
"Hey shortie, wooh you are still short. So......" Tzuyu then put her hand around chaeyoungs shoulder .

"Tell me, did you got yourself a milf??" Said tzuyu smirking. Chaeyoung immediately blushed when she heard that. She remembered what she told to tzuyu years ago.
"Oh btw, is that deal still up?? You know like we said, when we grow up and will have children and I will be evergreen and you will grow old then our children will marry each other?? " Said tzuyu looking at chaeyoung.

"S-stop it!! No deal is up , ok?!! And get your hands off me!!! It was you right?? The one who called??!!" Asked chaeyoung in a mad tone. She threw tzuyu's hands off her.

"Gasp, exactly!! That's why we are bestie you know. So anyways......" Tzuyu said she then looked at her friends wives. Who were looking at her. Her eyes stopped at mina.

She then smirked. Xiaoting knew this smirk. Xiaoting was just praying that her guess to go wrong.

Tzuyu then whistled while smirking and checking mina out from head to toe and said in a total flirty tone, "who is she? She got nice ass. "

Mina felt shy . She blushed .
Chaeyoung then went Infront of mina with an angry expression.
"Yahh! Stay away from my wife!!!" Said chaeyoung. Mina smiled secretly seeing chaeyoung jealous. It made her happy knowing that chaeyoung loves her a lot.

Sana was getting jealous. 'she got nice ass??!! Well...I got much more nicer ass!!!' Sana thought in anger.

"What?? I was just appreciating her beauty , right cutie?? Besides she is sexier and hotter than.......mmm" Tzuyu said and started to think to whom she point. At first she thought of pointing at sana. 'no she got a good body. 'Then  she point at Xiaoting.
"Yeah, she got a nice body than xiaoting!! " Said tzuyu.
"What?? Why me??" Asked xiaoting frowning.
"Do you know how girls throw themselves at me when they see my xiaoceps??"(xiaoceps- Xiaotings biceps.) Xiaoting said proudly. 
"Yeah but it would be awkward if I think that you are sexy , right??" Tzuyu said .
"Hmm, you have a point ." Said Xiaoting.