6

"(Sniff )I HATE YOU (hic) !!!(throwing pillows of the couch)STAY AWAY (HIC) YOU CHE-CHEATER!!!!(throwing another one)  HOW COULD YOU (HIC) DO THIS TO ME??(throwing her shoes)" Said a voice crying ugly and throwing random things.

"B-BABY I SWEAR I D-DIDN'T DO AN-ANYTHING!!!" Said jisoo trying to dodge the things

"OH YEAH??(SNIFF) S-SHE EVEN SAID THAT......she even s-daid that y-you have a child to-togetther. (Crying ugly)" . Said rose and started to cry like a child while she sat on the couch .

Jisoo sat beside her but immediately got attacked by her wife.
"Ouch ! Ouch! baby  that hurts!'" said jisoo .
"(Sniff) you deserve it. Now pack your bags. We are going to Korea. " Said rosé while wiping her tears and glaring.

"What??!!" Jisoo asked in shock. Rosé glared and jisoo forcedly smiled and said, "s-sure , an-anything for my wife .."

Meanwhile in Japan,

After a really long day Kim Dahyun happily entered her mansion. She was  looking forward for her wife's hug after a tiring day. She entered the house smiling.

When she locked the door and turned around she saw her wife Kim momo standing at the entrance with a straight face and a broom in her hand while glaring. Dahyun suddenly became nervous . She gulped and forcedly smiled.
"I-is there anything w-wrong??" Asked Dahyun. But momo didn't answered. She immediately attacked Dahyun with the broom .

"KIM DAHYUN!!!!" momo screamed in a anger. Dahyun luckily dodge it but became really scared. She started to run while momo was running after her while holding the broom like a death angel chasing it's pray. 
"YOU CAN'T RUNAWAY FROM ME!!!"

"HONEY!! WHAT D-DID I DO WRONG??"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHA I am sure t-that we would see them tom-tomorrow in he house hahahaha ." Said Xiaoting laughing.
"Of course I am the one who made the plan you know . " Said tzuyu smiling proudly. Sana smiled looking at them . Seeing them smile makes her happy.
"Hmm, now only bear unnie is left since we already called the others. " Said Xiaoting.

Up until now they have already called Dahyun, jisoo and jihyo. Jihyo was already crying after hearing that tzuyu wants to meet them . She will be also going there the next day.

"Hey let's call bear unnie now. " Said tzuyu excited. But Xiaoting stopped her.
"Umm , tzuyu it would be better if we don't call her wife and tell the same thing we told others. Their relationship status is like you and sana unnie right now. " Said Xiaoting .

"Ohh.....is that so?? Ok we will  call her then . " Said tzuyu smiling.
"What if she doesn't come??" Asked xiaoting. Sana now tried to listen carefully.

"Hmm, if she doesn't come then we have no other choice but to....." Tzuyu said in a serious voice while touching her chin.

"But to...?" Sana asked curious.
"But to kidnap her of course. No one should say no to the great chou tzuyu. " Tzuyu said smirking. Xiaoting just face palmed.

"Ok ok , but let's call her first to see. " Said Xiaoting. She then dialed her number.

"He-hello."said a voice from the other line of the call. It was seulgi.

"What's up sleepy bear unnie??" Said tzuyu exclaiming and grinned.

"Tz-tzuyu.........i-is that really you??!!!! "Asked seulgi not believing what she is hearing right now.

"Yahh! Who's tzuyu???!! I am Yoda!! Geez , unnie you sure are getting old!!" Said tzuyu pouting.

"B-but h-how ??? I thought tzu-tzuyu...." Seulgi still couldn't believe. Cause the last time she saw tzuyu , she was so different than this one. At that time Xiaoting took the phone. 
"Hello , it's me shen xiaoting. How are you unnie?? "