24

Sana was in a deep thought. She has told mark about date. But didn't tell him that it was going to be a double date with tzuyu and Shuhua.
'I don't know how is he going to react......' sana thought and sighed. Tzuyu and Shuhua has been all over each other for the past few days. Sana couldn't help but feel irritated about their interaction.

Tzuyu also has been avoiding her. Tzuyu has been sleeping with xiaoting. Which was a relief.

"Today again??!!" Sana asked surprised.
"Yeah. I mean why not? It's fun to sleep with her. " Said tzuyu walking out. Sanas shoulder fell in disappointment. The next side of the bed feels so empty without tzuyu. Tzuyu couldn't leave sana's mind. So sana just decided to sleep while her mind kept on going back and forth to tzuyu.

"Sigh. Why is she close to her that much?....."
"Were they dating back then?"
Sana then shifted her position on the bed.
"Why do they act like couples?" Sana mumbled again.
"Why does tzuyu wants to go on a double date in the first place? " Sana mumbled again.
"Is there she anything that I don't know? It's just so confusing. " Said Sana to herself. Sana again started to think about how tzuyu and Shuhua were all over each other. Sana pouted.

'That's not fair of her.....she always said that she do these types of things only if it's her wife.....'sana thought.

Sanas eyebrows then rose. She got up from bed in realization.
'Wait a minute..... don't tell me.... Are they going to marry each other after the divorce?!!!! Is that why she is here?!!!!' sana thought frowning.
'gosh I can't even think straightforwardly!!!!' sana thought while her hand was on her forehead.

Now that sana's mind was filled with the things she doesn't want to happen she couldn't sleep properly. She then woke up from the bed. Decided to walk around the house a bit.

But her legs betrayed her and took her near the room where  Shuhua is staying. The door was slightly open. Sana who was curious peeked a bit. Her jaw dropped seeing the scene.

"Ohh yeah!! Goo!!!! Wwwoooo!!!"
Tzuyu cheered loudly as shuhua was dancing in a really weird way on the bed. Twerking and doing whatever she can. Sana hold back her laugh as she saw that. Infront of shuhua was xiaoting. She was recording shuhuas weird dance. But not from an inappropriate angel. As she was on the bed standing along with shuhua. It looked like both shuhua and xiaoting are drunk.
"That's right!! Go on girlie!!" Said Xiaoting recording and giggling in drunk.

"That's my best friend right there!!!!" Tzuyu cheered.
"You bitch!!!! we are soulmaaaaaates!!!! S-SOULMMAATTEESS!!! YEEEYY S-O-U-L-UMMM....I forgot it..... whatever!!!!"said shuhua and then continued to dance again.

'thats what they were doing?' thought sana. She giggled a bit.

But her smile went away when she saw the next thing.

"TZUYU-AHHH!!!!" said shuhua and jumped from bed. She stumbled a bit. But tzuyu helped her. Shuhua then hugged her tightly.
"My best friend!!! My soulmate!!! My partner!!!" Shuhua screamed hugging tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu smiled widely. Sana clenched her fist.

"You know...ummm...you d-desherves a r-reward...." Said shuhua. Tzuyu grinned.
"Really?" Asked tzuyu. Shuhua nodded grinning like a drunk person. At that time xiaoting has come down from the bed too and now was talking to a wall.

"Hi there!! You are so pretty!! Your skin is so pale!! I am single!!! Wanna be my friend?" Xiaoting said to the wall drunkenly.

Meanwhile shuhua pushed tzuyu to the bed. Making tzuyu sit on the bed. Sana frowned.
'w-what are they trying to do? Why isn't tzuyu doing anything?' thought sana.

"Lapppp dance!!!" Said shuhua. Tzuyus eyes got widened but was happy at the same time.
"Lap dance? You mean we usually see on the bar? " Said tzuyu. Shuhua nodded.
"Yep!!" Said shuhua. She then sat on Tzuyu's lap. She pinched tzuyu's cheeks.
"Aww Soo soft. " Said shuhua. Shuhua started to move her hips on Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu squeal a bit.