19

"yahh are you sure it will work?" Asked jeongyeon. Xiaoting nodded.
"That one work , so this one also have to.  " Said xiaoting.
"Fine. We will trust you on this. " Said jeongyeon.

Present Time:

"So how are you going to get everything right with nayeon unnie?" Asked tzuyu. Jeongyeon cleared her voice. Getting into her highschool character she leaned back on the couch and sat comfortably.
"Hmm....I don't know Yoda, girls like cheesy things you know. " Said jeongyeon.

Tzuyu then sat on the other couch. She was in her deep thought.
"How about a romantic day!!!" Said tzuyu smiling proudly.
"You mean romantic date right?" Asked xiaoting.
"No. It's romantic day." Said tzuyu correcting xiaoting.
"Romantic day? Is that a new word?" Asked jeongyeon.
"Yeah, I just came up with that name last minute. Anyways, you see dates actually ends in hours. But romantic day means spending the whole day with your....uhhh ......wife, girlfriend or partner. It's a day that starts with your partner and ends with your partner. " Tzuyu said explaining happily.

"Yo , what you guys are talking about?" Asked seulgi coming with lisa.
"She is explaining us about romantic day. " Said xiaoting.
'romantic day?' thought seulgi.
'thay sounds familiar. ' thought Lisa. Both lisa and seulgi looked at one another, they had the same thought.

Suddenly seulgis phone beeped. She opened her phones massage.

Ting:

Act like you don't know nothing about it. 

Seulgi showed it to Lisa. The both then looked at Xiaoting and nodded.
"O-oh that sounds fun. Right lice?" Asked seulgi.
"It does!!" Said Lisa smiling.
"Where are the three midgets?" Asked tzuyu raising her brows.
"Three midgets?" Said jisoo coming with chaeyoung and Dahyun.
"Yahh tzuyu , we are older than you. "
Said Dahyun.
"You lamppost got the balls to say that to us just because we are small in heights. " Said chaeyoung.

"Come come, we are talking about romantic day. " Said Xiaoting. The three than took a seat on the couches too. At first the three frowned but then immediately understood what's happening.

"Tzuyu just said that a romantic day means spending the day with your partner starting from waking up and end the day with your partner. " Said xiaoting.

"Oohhh does that means doing that with your girlfriend or wife the whole day or night?" Asked seulgi smirking.
"Yah unnie~~!!" Whined Lisa feeling triggered by what seulgi said.

Tzuyu who smirked back at seulgi said,
"Well you can say on that way too. But make sure to use condoms. If you know what I mean. But seulgi unnie if you are the one who's doing it then I suggest you to do it without condom."

"My innocence......" Said Lisa while looking somewhere else.
"Hey!! I know me and nayeon are married but.....th-thats kinda....you know... I want something normal ok? She is special. " Said jeongyeon.
"Wooahh you are really serious this time. " Said tzuyu surprised that jeongyeon is actually serious.
"But romantic day for what ?" Asked jisoo.
"Jeongyeon unnie wants to make up with nayeon unnie. " Said Tzuyu.
Jisoo nodded.
"So first thing first , we need  someone to distract nayeon unnie.....also our dear wives. " Said tzuyu looking at others.

"And I just know the perfect candidate for this . " Said tzuyu smiling confidently.

30 minutes later:

"L-let me go, y-yah.  Hey!!"

"Wait we are almost here!!"
"Where the fuck are you guys taking me?" Asked jihyo.

Jihyos face was covered with a big beanie. Which was green. It was Xiaotings of course. Her hands and legs were tied. Lisa and jisoo were the ones who kind of kidnapped her. Of course that was tzuyu's plan saying it isn't fun without a bit thrill.