Chapter 12

Anderson 'Dan' Grant

Kierra a move like she waah get blocked star! From I took Shanique to the Villa, she has been texting my phone none stop! I was dealing with enough shit as it is, and her and chatterbox friend wasn't helping my situation.

I almost tossed my phone last night thinking it was her sending another series of nudes to my phone. However, a quick glance at the screen, let me know that Leah was texting me.

I haven't spoken to Leah in over 3 weeks. She had texted me the Friday after the awful villa trip asking me for something. I had sent her the link via email, and haven't communicated with her since.

Curiosity got the better of me when I realized that she was sending me endless pictures and a couple videos. Opening the chat I saw that she was hanging out with Shanique.

The bane of my existence over the past month.

Mi cya get this girl out of my fucking head, and trust me I've been trying. Ever since I dropped her off at her place last month, I have been physically restricting myself from popping up at her house, and begging her to deh wid mi.

She has affected both my personal and professional life.

So seeing her now has sent a shock wave through my body. I spent an awful amount of time staring at her through the pictures. She looked happy, carefree! Her smile was as radiant as ever.

I was okay with ogling the pictures for now but about an hour later Leah sent a video with the eye emojis. This had me thinking crazy. Opening the video, gave me the shock of my life!

Shanique and a waste bumboclaat man a grind pon each other like them bout fi fuck in the middle of the room. What the fuck dawg?? That got me mad as fuck, I had dropped my phone.

Getting up from the couch where I was chilling for the night, I walked over to my mini bar. I needed something to take the edge off. Seeing a half bottle of Hennessy, probably belonging to Leo, I popped the cap and turned the bottle up to my head.

Taking a big gulp, I held the bottle as I walked back over to the couch. Taking up my phone once more I rewatched the video. I kept hitting the play button every time the video stopped until I had memorized every movement she made.

I knew when she was going to slow down the whine, I knew when she was going to rest her hands on her knees and look back at him. I knew when he was going to grip her waist tighter and push her head down like he was about to give her a strong backaz. I knew when he started to thrust his hip into her!

Fuck!!!

I started to see red and I wanted blood. Why the fuck Shanique a do this to me? Is like she want mi fi do some fuck up tings in a life. I already have to meet with my dad this Thursday to discuss the incident with my very incompetent digital team. The fucker dem go report mi bout I've created an hostile working environment! A fire mi waah fire di while a dem bumboclaat.

I wonder if Shanique want a work? Apparently she at some likkle agency but I'm sure they not paying her any kind a money weh fit for the lifestyle my woman should have. Wonder how much she get paid?

Speaking of Shanique, she really has me fucked up. All dah youth deh? A who the fuck him be? Him look like a fucking nerd! Right now a shoot me fi all shoot him pon him hand. That will teach him not to touch what's not his.