Chapter 47

Shanique Munroe

@jabarb106 sent you a DM: hey where did you buy this top.

@annababy sent you a DM: Oh my god. Love this view. What was the cost of your stay? I want to go to Mexico so bad.

@nardomiller sent you a DM: hey beautiful. I would love to take you out on a date.

@yofave_twinn sent you a DM: gwaan post to di gram like all is well. Yuh life still sad & nuh matter how yuh beg di man bring yuh pon trips yuh life ago still sad.

I rolled my eyes when I see Leah's message. I wanted to text her and be petty so bad but I refrained myself. Nah mek a gyal who works for me draw mi out.

Instead I posted a video of me and my man in bed. He had his arm draped over me in his sleep and you could see that the sheets were rumpled around us.

It was a story post so I added the texts "Life could never be sad, boring or miserable with you by my side." with a pink heart.

Leah could go choke on that with her miserable self.

The story likes kept going up and eventually Dan started to groan beside me due to the vibration.

"Shanique, put down the phone and come cuddle me." He says into my neck. His breath tickled me a bit.

"No, it's time to get ready for work babe." I tell him.

I missed quite a few days last week due the swelling on my cheek. Plus we never left Mexico Sunday night like we were supposed to so that's an extra day of work that I need to tackle.

"Stay in bed with me." He mumbled, pulling me closer to him.

"Babe no! We have work. I need you to come into the office today as well to talk with those who are not performing to standards." I tell him.

That meeting had been pushed back due to our trip so I need him to sort it out today. I want to be comfortable going away for a month with the team that I have but right now I'm not so confident.

"Shanique, I'm tired. Yuh drain out mi energy." He complains and rolls over on his back.

I laughed out loud at this because if I can recall, he's the one that wanted to have sex all weekend long.

"Babe, that's not my fault. Yuh fuck too much." I say as I slowly crawled out of bed. All waah gwaan my pum pum sore and I just want to lay down in a pan a epsom salt.

"Yuh a walk funny! Mi fuck up yuh walk wifey?" Dan jeered as I wiggled towards the bathroom.

"Fuck you Anderson." I yelled from behind.

"A that yuh do and fuck up yuh walk. Come mi ease it for you." He says getting off the bed.

A set them set this demon man pon mi?

"Anderson don't come in here come trouble mi enuh. My damn clit is swollen. I've had enough." I yelled

"Cya believe yuh dead in a the war Shan. One weekend and yuh a bawl cree?" He said coming into the bathroom.

I was on the toilet trying to relive myself. Rolling my eyes I watched him as he goes about brushing his teeth as if he didn't see me.

"Dan I'm trying to use the bathroom?" I whined.

"Shan, yuh a gwaan like mi never smell yuh shit before." He says disregarding me.