Chapter 24

Anderson Grant

"Are you playing fucking games with me right now?" Dad ask me, pouring himself a drink. My mom is in the couch in the corner of the room dabbing at her eyes.

I didn't respond.

He takes a sip while looking over the glass at me. We are in his home office and I'm ready to go. This was a waste of my time honestly.

"Why did HR send me a copy of your resignation letter?" He tries a different question.

"I think that would be the procedure when a manager resigns." I respond being cheeky.

My dad doesn't find it funny though, and slams the glass down on the desk. My mom jumps.

"Anderson don't fuck with me right now! What do you think you're playing at?" He seethes. I shrug.

"Am I not allowed to move on?" I question. "That sounds a bit toxic to me." I jeered.

I didn't see his fist coming though. My neck snapped to the left as my dad's hand connected with my cheek. Bumboclaat. I taste blood.

"Teddy!" My mom screams. She runs over to me, trying to touch me but I pull away. Standing up, I look down at Theodore Grant with disgust. Breathing in deeply, I take a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Consider that resignation letter null and void. I quit. Effective immediately. All company property will be returned by the latest 10 am Monday morning." I say before I walk out slamming the door. Mi need Shanique. Feel like mi ago kill sumn!

Pulling up to the office building I walk in to her and the Tanya girl talking in the receptionist area.

Pulling her arm, I drag her back to my office with me. Once inside I slammed the door shut and hoist her up on the desk. Assessing her for a second, I smirked. She has a dress on, easy access. Unbuttoning my pants, I make swift work of her thong and slide inside her. Fuck a foreplay.

"Ugh! Daaaan" she whimpers.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say harshly in her neck as I continuously slam into her. She bites down harshly on neck and that adds fuel to my fire. Pulling her closer to the edge of the table I fucked her rough and swiftly. Her screams bouncing off the walls.

I gripped her throat, forcing her to look into my eyes. They widen in shock at the expression on my face and that makes me want to fuck her harder. Her cunt moistens as I increased the aggression and the evidence of our fucking was settling on the table.

"Cum pon mi cocky!" I demanded and Shan starts to vibrate. Her pussy gripping me tightly milking me of all my cum. Mi must breed her today! Birth Control be damned.

I let go of all my anger and frustration from my meeting with my dad inside her, and my inner demon smiles as I coat her walls with my juices.

I fuck us both through our orgasms and Shanique body ripples at the aftershock. Mi nuh waah stop fuck her so I continue to hold her to me as I glide my semi hard dick inside her semen covered cunt.

"Nobody cya mek mi give you up!" I tell her as my dick stiffens.

"It's me and you forever babe." She assured me.