Chapter 48

Know where fi find me if you want somebody round you.
Fi cock it up me a be the man weh she go run to.
Goodaz now me affi admit it. You know what time it is.
You say the word and I'll be with it.

I hummed along to the music as I packed my final suitcase. We leave in three days for Africa and I'm beyond excited.

Seeing that we will have a lot to sort out these last days, Dan left earlier with Skeng. He was going to be in country until he get back next year.

I'm going to miss him so much.

We spent sometime together earlier this week when I took him to a newly built doggie park. The lady from his former daycare had sent an email telling people about it and I decided to check it out. We had a lot of fun.

I was getting annoyed though because Spotify was pausing every minute due to my phone blowing up. I checked it ten minutes ago and it was just Instagram, so I ignored it. I posted a picture earlier of me and Skeng so I figured that's where the notifications are coming from.

Soon the song switched and I stopped my packing to dance.

Gyal come yah mek we talk bout dis.
How yuh suh cock up in a cheap panty?
Seh yuh have man and him nuh tell yuh bout dis
Buy yuh couple draws and couple rope twist.
Dis yah gyal yah nuh sicky, she nuh have syphilis.

I was bent all the way over with my ass in the air grinding on my dresser. By the time the song changed I was tired and out of breath.

I really need to take up Cory on that offer to train me.

Mi plan fi dance and gwaan with myself a Africa, so me affi go figure out how to keep up the tempo.

"Woooieee!" I exclaimed as I plopped my tired body back on the floor.

This dancing thing is not for me.

I continued to listen to a few more songs while a finished packing my last bag. I put it away in the corner that housed the other luggage's and sighed.

A nuff work the dolly do today enuh. Mi gwaan with myself.

Looking around I realized that the room looked a little messy. Me nuh waah do nothing more enuh but I can't leave it like that. Anderson is going to come and clean it if I leave it like that and then me ago feel bad seh he has to do it.

Lawd God, how mi can bitch up dah cleaning yah now?

I decided to tackle the bed first, seeing that it is the focal point of our room. If the bed is made then I will be better to see what else is out of place.

One second I was pulling one corner of the fitted sheet on the mattress the next second I was on my head top in the middle of the bed.

Open yuh mouth.
Suck pon mi pum pum.
Mek yuh tongue go!
Lick, lick lick!

Hear Anderson anthem!

As I was there trying to mimic the moves that I saw in the music video, a thought came to mind.

Mi need fi give Dan a nasty piece a fuck with this song on repeat.

Mi feel like that would be festive. Him well freak out and him tongue frisky.

Yep!

I'm wondering though, where would be an appropriate location for such a momentous event?

Maybe in the tropical bliss of Seychelles or on a balcony overlooking the city of Dubai.