Chapter 21

Shanique Munroe

Mi join di mile high club!

Well, kinda. Dan and I went to do a tour of Malique's new studio in order to plan the soft launch in March.  We needed to get pictures as well as a full understanding of the different rooms available and their full capacity.

It was exciting to be working on such a project, especially for an American company and be a lead player in the process. Anderson gave me full reign to ask questions, make notes and identify areas where we could capitalize on for the launch.

Even though I was technically in charge of planning the launch, it was quite obvious that Dan was the man in charge. He was so effortless in how he operated. He was confident in his approach, but not in a cocky way and he easily guided my thought process so I was able to ask the right questions without feeling incompetent.

Whenever I got stumped by something, I would seek his advice. Funny enough, he would never give me an outright answer but more-so steer me into the right direction so I'll figure it out myself. Needless so to say, I've done way more working with Dan for the past month than I've done during my internship.

Although I had a lot to do and learn on this trip, Dan didn't pass up the opportunity to wine, dine and fuck me in a new city. It started on the flight to Miami, where he fingered me until I came silently in first class. It was thrilling as well as scary because I kept thinking the flight attendants would catch us.

When we got to Miami, his friend Malique picked us up, seeing that we would be staying with him for the week. I was nervous to be staying in this man house knowing full well that Anderson would want to fuck the whole trip long.

Thankfully, Malique owns a couple AirBnB spots in the city and we got one of them for the week. It would have been so awkward during the walk through the next day, because just as I had predicted, Anderson had me bent like a pretzel calling out to the heaven for mercy not long before the night was over.

Miami holds a lot of fun memories for me and I can't wait to go back. It seems as if the city drew the romance out of Dan because he took me on a date, literally every night we were there, except for the first. We went strolling on the beach walk, did top golf and even learned salsa at a private club. It was magical.

Now I'm back here in Jamaica and I can't say I'm too excited to restart my internship at the Hub. For one, Anderson's ex is still there and two, I'm a lot more interested in focusing my time with Anderson's company, Cryptic.

When we came back last week I had to provide his accountant with my TRN and NIS numbers so I could be added to the company's tax form. When you think about it, Anderson really had his way because I'm now his first official employee. I'm not sure what my job title is at the moment seeing that I haven't been presented with an official offer, but it's coming.

I know that Dan plays a major role in his dad's company. I have often found myself wondering how he intends to operate a full fledge marketing business while being a key player in TD Grant, but he says he will explain the details of that soon enough. At the moment, all I know is that he plans to launch Cryptic this coming August, on his birthday. By then, I'll be done with school and for that I'm grateful.

We are currently on our way to St. Mary to visit my mom and brother. I bought a few gifts for them while I was in Miami and I insisted on taking it to them, so Dan is bringing me.