Frisk: L.a.l

Heyyyy smut warning ahead :> Don't get mad at me please :') 

Now, I have never been a huge fan of these fancy, expensive clubs, but damn, if this wasn't one of the most fanciest places that I have ever stepped foot in! Even the bathroom was fancy enough to the fact that your shit might smell like legit roses! But we're not testing that theory right now.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Frisk?! Didn't you just projectile vomit in your uncle's home? Don't you smell like puke?!

Don't fear! I am not that skanky! I stole some perfume, a toothbrush, toothpaste and a water bottle out of a nice little store that has about anything you need in one place! (Without getting caught too!) not to mention at the fact that I was even able to get some birth control pills and condoms! Don't ask why I need them, and most importantly; don't ask about the pills. I deserve nice things too, considering they kicked me off the team, even if I don't find the guy I might get some good nookie here! (not)

After I settled into the nice smelling club, I looked around to check for any signs of dickhead McGee and his fluffy brother, and it was just my luck when I had seen no signs of them. Since of that, I decided to look around for the manager of this place; Alexander Niel. 

A man with blonde hair and brown eyes, he smells like how he sounds; like fresh gold and mint, I have absolutely no clue as to why they would even know that, but at this certain point, I am not questioning anything. 

I walked over to the bar, as my heels were demolishing my feet as I took a seat on a stool. The bar surprisingly was empty, as most of the crowd were bumping each other's asses at in the dance floor; and I would be damned if I had to fight a drunk bastard for trying anything with me. I asked the hot bartender for a sweet tea with a lemon on the side, she nods before she goes over to making my drink. As I waited, a man in a nice suit outfit with black hair came over to sit beside me and tapped the bar to catch the bartender's attention before he looked over at me and smiled.

"Was the crowd bothering you too?" He puffed out, taking a box of cigarettes out of his pockets as I chuckle and nod. 

"Yeah. They don't know how to even dance either. They're like chickens without heads," I grinned, looking over at the wasted crowds as he laughs.

"A bunch of lightweights, can't even drink one shot of anything without blacking out."

"Considering how calm this place looks, I wouldn't think they would sell any type of hardcore liquor."

"You'd be surprised." He smirks, as he waves catching the bartender's attention. "A glass of tequila, please?" the lady nods, giving me my glass before she goes back to make the tequila drink. While he looked around, I decided to examine him, he has a small dragon tattoo on his neck, a scar on his left eyebrow, and piercing on his right eyebrow and a necklace with a orchid on it, literally a real orchid flower hanging on his neck. 

"Nice necklace." I complimented him as he turned and smiled.

"Thanks. My mom gave it to me, I promised her to take good care of it."

Though he had a tough appearance, he seems really sweet, a tough soft-boy. If that even makes sense. My train of thought was cut off by the bartender handing over my glass of tea. I mouth a 'thank you' to her as she nods before giving the guy beside me his glass of tequila as he winks at her, making her giggle as she then walked off to greet the other people nearing the bar. 

"The name's Hanzo. How about you?"

"Oh, it's Elena." I smile, making him grin as well as he took a sip out of his drink. 

"You come here often?"

"Nope! Clubs aren't really my thing."

"I bet, these hobos make the club less peaceful." He groans, rolling his eyes,

"Well, it seems peaceful tonight. So lets just enjoy it while its young." I smile, drinking some of my tea as I looked around, unfortunately, there was still no sight of Asriel or Chara, I hope they didn't leave without me. . 

"Hey, uh, the rooms look about empty. Wanna go there? You look tense." Hanzo looks in worry, I smile, nodding as we both got up from our stools, making our way through the swaying crowds of people. When we made it up, we walked in, the room being dim and calming, I couldn't help but sigh as I laid down on the bed. He was right; these rooms do calm people down.

"You know, Elena. You are very beautiful." Hanzo breaths out, going next to me as he placed his hand on my thigh, "When I saw you at the bar, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you~"

Now, I know what you're thinking: Frisk? You're not really gonna fuck this hot yakuza looking fellow right? 

I wish I could say no, 

Next thing I knew he was on top of me, the friction of his hips rolling above mine made my breathing heavy as his hands gripped onto my hips. We still had our clothes on, but damn, it felt so good.

"Hanzo~" I gasped, feeling his hand go under my dress as his hand was palming my panties slowly, 

"You're amazing, Elena~" Hanzo whispered in my ear, softly biting on my neck as he pulled down my panties, next thing you know it, his thumb was slowly rubbing onto my clit as he pushed one of his fingers inside of me. 

Now, I know what you're thinking: Frisk! You're such a whore! Why are you letting this guy fondle you?!

I actually have a good few reasons!

1. He's hot

2. I'm horny

3. I'm a whore, like stated

  and lastly, He has something that I need.

"Fuck!~ More!~" I gripped onto the white silk sheets that were below us as he pushed in his middle finger inside of me. He looked at me with such lustful eyes as he continued to finger me for a good few minutes before he slowly pulls out of me, going over to unzipped his pants as I grab onto his wrist, switching out positions with me on top of him, I grind onto the bulge in his pants as I bite my lip, he moans softly, keeping his hands on my hips as I moan as well, 

"I want to try something~ I have a thing, called L.A.L~" I smirk, kissing his jawline as he chuckled breathlessly, 

"What's that, sweetheart?~"

'Click'

The poor guy freezes on the spot, a gun pointed at his neck as I go over to whisper in his ear

"I like to call this move,  Locked and loaded~"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MISSION TALE REMAKE: CRIMINALS OF DUSK

A/N: HEYYYYY IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WAS DOING FINALS AND CATCHING UP ON MY SCHOOLWORK I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO FEED YALL WITH CONTENT TODAYYY THERE WILL BE MORE SMUT IN THIS BOOK YA GIRL HAS IMPROVEDDD WITH DA WRITINGGG (kinda,) :D I love yall as always and be sure to take care of yourselves! <3

Please tell me yalls thought in the comments! I love to read through them! <3

Have a amazing day/night/evening! <3