Frisk: See you again

"Hi! My name is Frisk! What about you?"

"Hello? Can you hear me? If not, than its okay! I know sign language too!"

"So. . . are you just flat out ignoring me?"

"Whoaa! Look at your hair! It's so long and pretty! Can I braid it?"

". . . you're so mean. . . can I at least know your name?"

". . . Chara. . . "

So, maybe I haven't mentioned this, but even though me and Chara barely spoke to each other, I have spoke to him, once. 

"Chara, such a pretty name! Want to play dress up?"

". . . I'm a boy."

"So? Anyone can play dress up! And anyways, isn't Chara a girl's name?"

"Frisk. You're not bullying Chara are you?" Dad walks over to us as I shake my head.

"Of course, not! I hate bullies! Bullies can burn in hell!"

"Language, kiddo!"

"Oops! sorry, papa!"

I have no clue why, but when I saw Chara giggle, it made me feel so much better. It was like from such a young age, where I just wanted to protect him. 

Like, you know? Keeping him in a small box with access to food, water and entertainment, but the inability to go out to the world? It was like that type of protection that I wanted to give him back then. Why did it leave away? Well, it was simple; we kind of stopped seeing each other. 

"What are you doing?"

"Doing your hair. Is that okay?"

I put paper butterflies, pretty hair clips and even glitter in his hair, but he didn't mind. He just sat as I worked my magic as I giggled and hummed in excitement.

"Done!"

Chara then goes over to the mirror, as he feels on his head and smiles. 

"I like it. . . thanks, Frisk."

"Thank you! You are a wonderful client!"

"Chara, dear! We're leaving soon!" Toriel called from downstairs, making Chara frown as he gives me a hug.

"We'll see each other again. . . right?"

"Of course we will! Just say my name and I'll be right there!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Chara? Are you there?"

I run my thumb across his still hand. Taking deep breaths as I looked over at his face with all  of the fancy medical equipment shit, with tubes on his arms and face as his eyes were close, and his breaths were labored.

"If you could look at yourself, you look silly." I laugh at my own joke, the room still oh so silent as I bit my lip in anxiousness. "I'm so sorry. . . you didn't deserve this. . . neither of you deserved this. . . "

"Frisk. . . " I look over, seeing Asgore at the hospital room door, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands as I sighed.

"I had everything under control. He was calm, at bay, he wasn't going to kill Chara, until your fucking team came and triggered him."