Frisk: The Boss

Smut warning again :') I'm sorry this IS a charisk book I promise!!!!

Now, I have missed a lot of points that I should have pointed out earlier

This Hanzo guy, is not just some ordinary dude. Matter of fact, he is one of the many targets that we are looking for. Remember the orchid necklace that was around his neck while we were at the bar?

"Nice necklace."

"Thanks. My mom gave it to me, I promised her to take good care of it."

And, boy, if he wasn't a pretty liar. He is one of the many assholes who are poisoning innocent civilians with that buttercup sample. I read about how this group has a ranking system, not a big one, but it is very important to know. There are two main roles of this group, some of their jobs are to disguise themselves as a everyday worker, citizen, or a professional medical care worker with the beautiful technique of identity fraud, while the others, get the money from the ones who are giving this deadly virus out as they make more of the samples as evidence was found in a warehouse that was not to far from Rose Lake. The swads are the minions, the Miels are the leaders. Swads do the work, the Miels give them only about 5% of the cut while they keep the flower sauce coming to kill more people. 

Hopefully that made sense. I know what you're wondering now: Frisk, How did you know that this guy was a part of this group? What if he was just a guy who loved his mom a lot?

Now, I am the last person to shame people of how they bond with their family members. But to tell the Swads and the Miels apart are very, very, simple. Hanzo, is a swad; the Swads wear orchids around their necks to show their rankings towards the members amongst their group, while the Miels wear the buttercup flowers around their necks. Simple as that. And after threatening to blow his dick off with a Glock, he admitted to being a part of the team. By then I handcuffed him as he was now at bay from trying to run away. 

"So." I smack my lips, "Tell me, Hanzo dear, what made you think it was a good idea to leave out with this pretty necklace on?" I chuckle, as I lift up his orchid necklace from his neck.

"What do you want from me?" Hanzo shudders, shivering from me pointing the pistol at his stomach as I shushed him.

"Ah-ah, I'm asking the questions here, pretty boy~" I giggle, pointing the gun away as I sigh, "I don't need much from you, I promise."

"Who are you?!" 

"Didn't I say that I was the question asker?" I say, putting the gun to his head as he gasped.

"Please! I have a wife and kids!"

"Then why were you at a club finger fucking another woman while drinking weak ass tequila?"

"Everyone needs a break from life sometimes, don't we?" Hanzo sighs, making me scoff.

"I'll let you go, if you answer my questions."

"You promise?"

"Of course, I never break promises. Now, where is your buddies hiding at? What are they called. . Meals?"

"I-It's Miels! And I can't! They would kill me!"

"This is between me and you. I promise."

"I'm not telling my business to no fucking cop!" Hanzo screams. I then laugh as he looks at me with pure fear and confusion as I sucked my teeth. 

"Oh, Hanzo. I'm no where near cop ranking. I'm just like you. Steal shit, run from shit, fight people, kill people." I jab the gun near his stomach again as I smile, "I'm anything but a cop."

"Then why the hell do you want me to tell you?"

"Thought you would never ask." I pull up my sleeve, showing my infected arm as he cringed in disgust. "Aww, is this bothering you? This is what you and your fucking buddies did to millions of people in this fucking town! Mothers, Fathers, Children!" I scream, tears started to stream down the man's face as I sigh, pulling my sleeve of my dress down as I tap my feet.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You did some fucked up shit, but I feel like theirs a reason to that. . . I feel you, my motive on this is way more than the fact that I have this myself. To be honest, I would love to just die on the spot right now, and be away from this cruel place. But, my dad died because of assholes like you and I'm not gonna let you or your pals hurt anymore fucking people." I snare, making him gulp as he sighs.

"I never wanted to do this. . . he forced me to. . .  he threatened to kill my mother who is on life support, he gives me money to help her and-" He chokes out a sob, as he then catches his breath to speak again. "I promise that I don't give out the buttercups. My friends do it for me, and we report back to the boss for how many people we had caught for that day. I just want to live a normal life, I'm sick of that asshole taking advantage of me. . I hate him, and if your job is to get rid of him. . . then count me in."

That was easier than I thought it would be.  It seems like his boss is blackmailing him to work for him. Poor baby. .

I uncuff him, bringing him in for a hug as I kiss his cheek. 

"Don't worry, I will get you out of here. I promise." I whisper to him, he hug me tight as he sobs, 

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Now, I know how to tell people's bullshit. I know that this guy doesn't have a wife, but I know that he still has a heart. I know the feeling, of having to owe someone something. Money, drugs, I know the whole shabang.

He then suddenly pulls me in for a kiss, rolling me over below him as he pulls down his boxers, I pull down my panties, as he hastily pushes himself inside of me. I hiss from the sudden insertion, as I let out small gasps as he started to move, sobbing softly on my shoulder as he gripped onto my dress. 

"Fuck~" 

I run my fingers thorough his hair, kissing his forehead as he started to move faster. I wrapped my legs around him, letting out moans as my nails raked onto his back. 

"I'm so sorry. ." Hanzo chanted, his head buried at the crook of my neck, I wanted to assure him, but before I could speak the door swung open as I gasped, rolling over so that we were on the floor. Hanzo yelled in pain and screamed when a gunshot was heard. Fortunately, it didn't hit either of us as it hit the headboard where Hanzo's head would have been if I didn't move him, as I look up to see a man with blonde hair and green eyes with a black suit. . . fuck,

"Hanzo! Who's this beauty you're with tonight?"

"She looks delightful."

Fucking Alexander. .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MISSION TALE REMAKE: THE CRIMINALS OF DUSK

A/N: WOOOOOOO I feel like a rolling stone rn! I promise more uploads are coming soon (today!!!) for you all! Have a amazing day and I hope you all are staying safe and well! <3