Frisk: "Chara"

This chapter is gonna be longer than usual, so get comfy yall! <3

Chara.

A beautiful name, isn't it?

But who would have knew

That 'Chara' wasn't just his new name

But also was the last word that came from his mouth before his demise?

"Challen! Pass the ball!"

His dream career was different compared to the rest of his family. Their goals were to become successful police officers, protecting the precious lives of people in their wonderful city. With Challen, it wasn't as significant; he wanted to be a soccer player. 

Of course, it wasn't a problem for his brother or father. They supported his dream the entire way; since his father was a famous cop in the city of Sardon, he was able to pay for soccer equipment and professional practices for him. Though they were fancy, Challen wasn't a huge fan of it. He preferred to stay with his brother, Kiliano, who has never had never been to a soccer ball game in his life, but wanted to support and love his brother until the day that he isn't able to. So with that, their backyard was their soccer field, their father was the referee, Kiliano was the enemy, and Challen was the star, and it stayed that was for a very long time.

"Goal!"

If anyone was to receive the father of the year awards during this time, it was definitely the man of the name Mateo Gomez. From losing his wife, Sofia Sanchez-Gomez from childbirth, it didn't break him from becoming the greatest father that he could be for his two pretty baby boys. They had their mothers appearance, of long brown hair, pretty long lashes, with chocolate eyes that made all of the mothers in their neighborhood awe at the two pretty young men. Mateo was always proud of his sons, and never blamed his children for any of the events that made them think that it was their faults. 

"Don't worry, mi hijo. The vase wasn't up there properly! I'll clean it up for you! This is on me!"

Mateo had a heart of gold, even as a cop, he was never to judge a book by its cover. He could always look into someone's eyes and could tell their true intent; their true pain and suffering. His family never liked the way that he was too 'soft' on people who didn't deserve it as they would always bash Mateo because of his kindness, but as Mateo would always say.

"A criminal didn't just wake up and decide to become a criminal. There's a purpose; everyone has their own story, no matter big or small, their story deserves to be heard by someone."

He was a man loved by all, even the most biggest criminals looked up to Mr.Gomez as he would even give up most of his money to his family, his sons, and charities who needed the most help. While he had nothing. Challen would always ask him.

"Papa, why don't you keep any money for yourself?"

Mateo would always reply, with. . 

"I don't need it. I'm already happy with you, Kiliano, and the city! What more could I ask for?"

With Kiliano, he trained to be as good as his father; he studied hard, looked through all of the ways of being a good help for the city and all. With the help of his father, of course, he was going to have the smoothest path of achieving his dream.

Mateo never pressured his kids like his family did. He always told them, 

"Always go for what you want. Whatever your heart desires, reach for it!"