Mi eterno amor secreto (F!Reader) part 1

"Julietaaaaaa" You squealed as you ran to your best friend.

The brunette didn't have much time to react as she suddenly felt you throwing yourself into her arms. Good thing there was her table because otherwise, you two would have ended up on the floor. Not that she'd mind, tho.

"Y/N, you need to stop doing this" she laughed

"But it's funny!"

"But someday I might not catch you!"

"Meh, if we fall I'll probably be on top of you, so I'd land something soft" you winked.

Julieta just rolled her eyes as you hugged her tighter, grateful that her dark skin tone hide her blush so well. She wasn't a girl that lied to herself, she was more than aware of her feelings for you since...well since she could remember! But she has always been good at hiding them.

But the more you two grew up, the hardest it became. You were always a cute girl, but now you had been growing into a beautiful woman with such beautiful attributes (no, she wasn't caught by her sister staring at your chest, thank you very much!) and the worse part was that you didn't even seem to realize the troubles you were getting her into.

That's why you kept doing little things like this! Throwing yourself into her arms, holding her hand as you walk, kissing her cheek after leaving her at her house door. Things that were driving her crazy. Her siblings had already started teasing her about this and even her mother started asking her about you and when was she going to invite you to have dinner with them. If only she could get the courage to ask you.

"Earth to Juli" you said for the third time.

Julieta jumped when she felt you squeezing her cheeks and baby talking to her. Ugh, she hated when you did that and she knew you wouldn't stop if she didn't make you.

"Leave my face alone" she growled, trying to push you away

"Nope. Your punishment for ignoring me"

You kept squeezing her cheeks, moving closer when she tried to step away. You knew you were being silly, but the smiles she tried to hide were worth it. Besides, you loved how it felt her skin under your touch. You loved how soft she was, the warmth that came from her, even how she smelled! (like a sweet bakery).

"That's mine!!" Julieta yelled, still trying to get away from you

"Nope, these cheeks are mine now" you smirked.

Julieta froze in her place and she was sure her blush was noticeable now. Why did you have to make such comments?! She knew you didn't mean it as she thought. Friends tease each other, right? You were only being friendly, right? But oh, how she wished you weren't.

"A-are you done?" she asked

"Almost" you giggled "say you're mine and I'll let you go"

"W-what?!" her blush deepened

"Say you're mine and I'll let you go" you repeated "come one, Juli, say it!"

You knew you were being selfish here, and that even if she said it, it wouldn't mean what you wanted, but hey! At least you could hold that words close to your heart. That was enough for you.

"Say it"

"Y/N-"

"Saaaay it"

Julieta sighed and prayed no one would listen, especially one of her siblings. They'd never let her live with this if they did.

"Ok...I'm yours" she whispered "are you happy now?"

"awwww" you squeezed her cheeks a little tighter "I'm yours too, Juli"