I do (F!Reader)

a/n: Pepa's kind of a bish in this one, don't read if you don't want to see her in that light.

_____________________________

"You look beautiful"

You didn't even look up when your future brother-in-law walked in. You didn't feel like seeing anyone, you just wanted to scream, cry, destroy the bouquet of flowers in your hands and tear your white dress to shreds. You just wanted to get out of there.

But you had nowhere to go. Your parents had been very clear about it, just like Alma Madrigal. It didn't matter what you wanted, it didn't matter who you loved, and it didn't matter if you agreed to this, you would marry Alma's daughter. No one seemed to care that it might be the wrong daughter.

"I should have listened to her" you whispered "I should have gone with her that night"

"Mom and Pepa would have known and it would have been worse for her"

You closed your eyes remembering the horrible bruise on Julieta's cheek after receiving a slap from Alma, and the image of Pepa's lightning striking too close to her eye would haunt your nightmares forever.

In the end, Casita had to intervene to allow the brunette to escape to her room, which she had not left since then. It wasn't fair, the only sin she had committed was saying that she loved you.

"It should have been me" you said, clenching your fists "Julieta shouldn't have been hurt, it should have been me."

"You know that Pepa would never hurt you" the man said, putting a hand on your shoulder in an attempt to comfort you.

"And what is she doing right now?!" you growled "she's forcing me to marry her, even though she knows I don't love her and never will! And all for what? To prove herself better than her sister"

"That is not true-"

"I'm a fucking trophy for her!" You yelled "You and I both know this is just to have something Julieta couldn't"

"Don't talk about Pepa like that" the youngest of the triplets said, frowning "You don't know her, she would never do something like that, she loves you and she loves Julieta"

"Of course she does, because you throw lightning at someone you love. Because you hurt someone you love. Because you tear the souls of those you love" you said bitterly "if that's her love, I don't want it"

"You're talking about my sister" the man told you, already annoyed with your attitude "I won't let you say bad things about her on her wedding day"

"It's my wedding too" you growled "And in case you forgot, Bruno, Julieta is your sister too, and guess where she is? Locked in her room, after your mother and your other sister attacked her. Beautiful family you have."

"Stop it! We're all trying to make things easier for you, Y/N, you're being ungrateful"

It wasn't common for the man to lose his temper like that, but Pepa was his sister and he wasn't going to allow her own future wife to speak ill of her, you were being irrational about this. Although, a small part of him wondered if he wasn't so defensive just because deep down he knew you were right.

"You're just upset that things didn't go the way you planned"

"The way I planned?" you asked in disbelief "For it to rain on my wedding day would be a change of plans, for my dress to rip and I had to wear another would be a change of plans, for the cake to ruin would be a change of plans. Being forced to marry the wrong Madrigal sister just because she threatened with a hurricane if I didn't and to fulfill a whim is not a change of plans, it's fucking shit!"