We want that one (J x R x A) final

"Mi vida, you're going to make a hole in the ground" your aunt giggled, watching you walking from one side of the room to the other.

"I'm sorry, tía Atha, it's just" you sighed "Luisa said they fancied me!!"

"You've told me" your aunt nodded, still smiling

"B-but what if it isn't true? What if she's wrong? or worse, what is she's not?"

"Cariño, why would that be worse?" she raised an eyebrow

"Because!...Because!" You growled in frustration.

"Are you saying this because of the star?" she asked "Because if that's the case, remember you have nothing to worry about. You won't lose the star just because someone fancies you" she reminded you.

You knew she was right. One of the things your father told you about the power you had, was that your mother's love protected you and will do so until you didn't need it. And he came to the conclusion that that would be when you find true love because then you would have someone to take care of and that would take care of you too. You wouldn't need the star.

That's why the idea of love always terrified you. You didn't want to lose the only bond you had with the mother you never knew but that had loved you more than her life. You never had a problem with it, because you never felt something deep enough for someone to be scared.

Until you met Agustín and Julieta.

And look, you loved being around them, you loved how careful they were with you and how their daughters (whom you were already seeing as yours, but you were not going to admit it out loud) seemed too fond of you. You loved all the Madrigal family, you really did! But you loved your star too.

"Y/N" your aunt's voice pulled you out of your thoughts. She was giving you that look that always made you say the truth

"Y-yes?"

"Why are you so worried?" she said "...are you saying...you like them too?"

You froze in your place for a moment. Your aunt just stared at you for a moment, watching you look at the floor and playing nervously with your fingers. For a moment, she was watching the same little girl that would come to her for a bedtime story.

You jumped when your aunt stood and walked up to you, taking your hands. She locked eyes with you, trying to look at your soul.

"What are you afraid of, mi amor?" she asked softly

"...I don't want to lose mom" you whispered

"Oh mi vida, you won't" she smiled "Your mother loved you Y/N, and it gave you the star, yes, but she's not there. She's here, in your heart. And she'll always be. And I promise you, that you will always feel her warmth and love"

"Even without the star?"

"Even without it" she nodded and hugged you "Your mother would want you to find love and be happy, so let me ask you something, darling"

"Y-yes?"

Your aunt took your chin to make you look at her again.

"Do they make you happy?"

"I...I don't know"

"Think about all the think about the moments you have shared with them. Think about the times you helped Agustín or the times you hugged Julieta. Think about how you felt. Do you think you could be happy if you had that for the rest of your days?"

You did as she said and was surprised when the answer came to you. Simple but honest.

"Yes"

______________________