Magnetism (Julieta x Reader x Agustín)

a/n: some dialogues and title taken from Magnetismo by Melody Ruiz

___________________________________

You looked amused as Julieta rolled her eyes and shoved an empanada into Agustín's willing mouth. They both laughed and he hugged her tightly. You loved it when they got all cute with each other.

You have been dating the couple for a couple of months now, and although you were years younger than them, they made you feel so loved and already have you head over heels for them. You just loved them so much!

"oh, mi vida, I forgot to ask you if you wanted some" Julieta worriedly said, looking at you "That was the last one, but I can make you something else" she offered.

Both she and Agustín looked so worried. You just smiled. They were so cute! You knew that they loved you, but sometimes, they'd feel like haven't included you enough. You understood it, really! This, being in a relationship with two other people, was new for you too! And they had been married for more than 20 years, it was normal that they had a harder time trying to adjust. But you didn't mind. You'd wait for them for as long as they need.

"It's ok, I'm not hungry" you said. But you could see that they still felt guilty "No, no, really! I'm not hungry, I just came to watch you"

You smiled when they looked at each other and blushed. This was your favorite part! When you'd compliment them and they'd be so nervous to function normally. It was funny and you were proud to have that effect on them.

"Oh, Y/N, you're too sweet" Agustín chuckled.

You only shrugged and smiled. The man shared another look with his wife before he walked up to you and took a seat beside you. Julieta turned to cook something. You knew she was going to say it was for the town's people, but she'll make you eat some anyway. It was just her motherly nature to keep you well feed. You turned to Agustín, just in time to catch him staring at you.

"I love your eyes" you said, making him blink

"Oh, eh, t-thank you" he stuttered "y-you have beautiful eyes too"

You giggled "Ay amor, I don't know what magnetism your eyes have, that makes mine blind, It seems that compliments are being said while you and I only witness" you softly sang.

Agustín's face was red and you could see his hands were shaking. You were about to say something when you caught Julieta watching you two from the corner of your eye. You turned to her and she quickly acted as if she didn't hear anything. You had something for her too, but you weren't done with your boyfriend.

"I don't know what magnetism your laugh has, that makes mine wake up. They seem to know each other for a lifetime, and there is no more joy in the world" you continued singing.

"Y/N..." Agustín whispered and looked to his wife for help.

Both of them loved to show their affection by hugging or kissing. They were pretty comfortable with physical touch, and although you loved it, you were more of a vocal person. And they weren't used to it. That's why they'd usually offer you a nervous laugh or a shy smile because they didn't know how to act when you'd start this.

"And I could lose myself in the sound of your voice" you winked.

The poor man was as red as a tomato. You decided to let him in peace for the moment, looking at your next target. Julieta had her back facing you, but you knew she was listening. The way her hands were shaking was all confirmation you needed. You winked at Agustín and put a finger on your lips as a signal of silence. He only nodded, too shy to say anything anyway.

You quietly walked to the woman (which was easy, given that you were barefoot) and pecked her cheek, making her jump.

"Y/N!! Dear Lord, we need to make you use shoes!" she scold you.

You only giggled, knowing she wasn't really mad. She tried to go back to work, but there was no escape from you. Nope, you were going to compliment her too, and she was going to love it!

"I love the hands that knead, curing hunger with what the earth gives them" you whispered, kissing her right hand "Firm hand when writing a love letter. Praying hands, hands that give"

"Y/N-" Julieta blushed

"I don't know what magnetism your mouth has, that is always calling mine" you sang and kissed her hands again "Look at your hands, they want to touch me, look at my lips, they want to kiss you"

You caressed her lower lip before giving her a quick kiss. You could feel her trembling in your arms. You winked before turning back to Agustín, who was speechless. You grabbed Julieta by the hand and guided her to the table so you could sit between them both.

"It is something strange that does not happen every day" you sang.

As you suspected, Agustín laughed nervously and Julieta couldn't seem to be able to look at you. Well, too bad, this is what they signed up for when they decided to ask you out and welcomed you into their relationship. Now you were their problem.

"And I want this place photographed, let the gods write down the time and the day. And make this day a national holiday"

You kissed them in the cheeks and hugged them.

"A love is being born"