Chapter 2

Following Mark footsteps behind, walking through the hallway full with bunch of noisy students

Following Mark footsteps behind, walking through the hallway full with bunch of noisy students. I didn't mind though, I was busy staring at Mark's back which I find weirdly handsome.

There's nothing much changed with Mark, just the Mark I knew since middle school. Except for the fact that he got more taller and buffed.

When I bumped into him earlier, I didn't expect him to be that...buff. Had he been working out lately? He probably does...

While passing by, some students would smile and greet Mark. Mark being the friendly guy he is, he would make small greetings then and there.

While me being the ' I suck at socializing ' kind of person, I only have the dreamies as my friends. It's not like I ignore others or something, it's just I only talk to people I trust and I'm happy and contented with them.

The name ' Dreamies ' by the way is just something Mark came up with to call our friend group. Which I know is not that great of a name, but hey Mark made it and I wouldn't want to complain.

Arriving in front of my first class, Mark spoked. " So this is your first class? Dang man, memories. I remember when I was in first year of highschool just like you and the other guys. I would write notes and everyone would be like—borrowing it. " He laughed.

" Really? I thought you were more like the kind of student who would let the whole class copy his homework. " I joked, laughing. He then gave me a shock offended look.

" Dang man, I'm offended. " He said, touching his chest like he was hurt .

"Just accept the truth Mark, you're that nice to let the whole class copy your homework. " I added, my tone teasing. He just laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

" MARK HYUNG!!!! " Chenle shouted, which made some of the students turn their head to this shouting, loud creature.

Jisung was following behind, shooking his head in disapproval and Renjun pretending not to know Chenle who's still about to greet Mark with a bear hug, which Mark accepted,laughing lightly. Jeno and Jaemin were not with them so i figured that maybe they're on a different class. Which leaves Haechan, where is that guy anyway?

" Oh? Mark—hyung, I thought you were busy? " Jisung asked.

" Nah, I was just walking Jia to her class. " Mark answered, smiling.

" We need to hang out after class Mark hyung. You promised us! " Chenle added.

" I know you're busy being in your last year and everything, but seriously your missing out too much Mark. " Renjun spoke.

" Yeah we should—where's Jaemin and Jeno by the way? " Mark asked.

" They're on a different class Mark
hyung. " Jisung answered to which Mark nodded.