Chapter 13

" What if I was jealous, Jia? "

.
.
.

" Uhm.....what are you two doing? " A familiar voice blurted out. Haechan eyes went wide realizing it was Renjun. He was looking at the two of us weirdly, noticing our position.

Haechan stepped away almost immediately after hearing Renjun's voice. I didn't even had the time to react after what happened. And Renjun saw us too! He's gonna think something's weird is going on now.

" You both know that I'm gonna think something weird is happening right? " He said. Haechan averted his gaze while I was wishing for the ground to just swallow me right now.

" I-I'm gonna get back to class now. " I said, catching both of their attention. I didn't even wait for their reply and ran like my life depended on it.

" You gotta spill the tea, Haechan. " I heard Renjun said as I ran.

Why does it always ends up with almost all of them would know about this?

* * * * * * * * *

I arrived just on time before the teacher even came. I sighed in relief as I took a seat. I noticed Jisung looking at me, giving me a questioning look. Probably wondering where I've gone to.

I mouthed ' bathroom ' at him in response. He tilted his head like he knows I was lying to him.

Aish, this beanstalk knows me too well ...

While the teacher was writing something on the board, Haechan and Renjun came tiptoeing to their seats. Well, at least the teacher didn't see them because if they did, they would definitely end up on detention for being late.

Renjun was already beside me, taking out his books while Haechan was resting his head on his desk on my left.

I asked Renjun what happened to him to which he just chuckled at.

" Don't worry about him, he's just embarrassed. " He answered, still grinning widely.

" About what tho? "

" I'm not telling you. " Renjun said, while patting my head.

" Why? Come on dude-like stop being secretive. "

" Because, I don't think he wants you to know and it's not my place to tell you. Now, shush I can't focus. " He replied, focusing back to the lesson.

Well, this just adds to the confusing shit that's been happening in my life right now.