Chapter 26

" What is he talking about? "

Haechan wanted to curse at Renjun for putting him on this situation. That fox, I'll make sure he regrets this. Haechan thought.

" It's not about you or anything, it's just— "

" Did you tell them yet that you're gay? "

Haechan felt himself choke on his own saliva, " WHAT?—I mean, yeah I did tell them. Only them though. " He said, wishing that she would just won't ask about it anymore. After all, that's her specialty right? Forgetting things.

The things I do for love. Haechan grimaced.

Jia just nodded and didn't question it further.

Haechan then gave her a last smile, " So, we good now? "

Jia smiled back, happy to have her bestfriend back. " I guess? "

Haechan's jaw dropped, " You guess? What does that even mean? You're a bad friend, you know that? "

" Wow, says the friend who just called me a bitch weeks ago, "

Haechan gave her another look of guilt, " I told you I was sorry, "

" I was just kidding dude, you can leave now " She chuckled.

" You're even letting me leave, I'm hurt you,  grandma " He said, feigning hurt.

" Yeah, yeah whatever. " She says as she tried to roll her eyes at him.

" By the way, the kids wanted to have an sleepover at my place, you up for it? " Haechan asked, eager to make up for what he did to her.

" Does this mean I get to borrow one of your hoodies again? "

" You meant steal, right? "

" Hm, maybe? "

" Fine "

Jia gave him a smile that was enough to make him smile too. Her smile was contagious, it had always been.

It's better off this way,  Haechan thought.

A short chap😪

How we feelin with the besties?

this book is a such a slowburn so if you're not up for it then👋

Jks

Vote♡