Chapter 6

" You wouldn't choose him over me right? "

" What- "

Before i could even speak someone interrupted.

" There you are, I was looking for you- " It was Renjun, he was panting and looked like he ran laps looking for me.

He looked at Haechan before looking over to me.

" Where were you? The guys texted me earlier that we'll go home together, I was waiting outside. " He nags, I almost forgot why i was getting my phone in the first place and also forgot about Renjun who's very impatient.

" And why the serious faces? You guys look like you were talking about something serious. " He added, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

" No we weren't. You know what? Let's just go now. " Haechan said. Renjun rolled his eyes before speaking.

" Can't we rest for a bit? I'm still chasing my breath here? " He replied, grabbing a stool before sitting down.

" Jia wants to go home already, Let's go. " Haechan insisted, walking out. Renjun sighed tiredly before getting up tiredly.

I followed, still stunned with what Haechan said earlier. I didn't even had the time to comfort the grumpy Renjun who was mumbling incoherent words while walking.

I thought about what Haechan said earlier.
What did he even mean by that?

                                    * * * * *

Arriving home, I was greeted by Mom telling me i should hurry and change. I asked why, which she just answered with "Some important guest are coming over dinner tonight"

I was about to ask her who but she was pushing me to change alredy. Seriously, why is she preparing so much and who are the guests that would come over? Did i forget about something again?

If she says 'important guest' means they're really important. My Mom doesn't invite guest that often and it's making me more curious now.

Looking at my reflection at the mirror, i can tell i looked like I'm going to some sleepover than seeing those guests my Mom invited.

I was wearing a oversized hoodie i stole when i slept over at Haechan's with Jisung.

I often wear this kind of outfits since i wasn't the kind of girl who wears girly clothes anyway.

I heard Mom's voice, calling me downstairs. So i hurriedly tied my hair up on a low ponytail and got out of my room.

Arriving at the living room, I didn't expect to see Haechan and his parents conversing with Mom happily.

He noticed me and smiled as if he's teasing me about forgetting what day is today.

Damn it, how come I forget about this every . single . time. Now his gonna tease me about it and call me a grandma.

He walked towards me before speaking.

" Nice hoodie you got there, grandma. " He said, smirking.

Why do i have to deal with this every time?

                                            ♡

Sup✨

As you can see the chapters isn't that long anymore because i decided to update with my free time well—no specific day or whatsoever but I'll try luv( ̄3 ̄)

Because i have school on the other days please SeNd hElP😀

Please vote and enjoy reading guys✨💚