Chapter 27

" How did it go? "

" How did it go? "

Mark asked to his girlfriend who was shamelessly stuffing herself with the fruits he brought for her. As he promised earlier that he would be visiting her after his work as a student council member, he eventually asked if he can leave early in order to visit the girl.

Jia gave him a confused look, brows furrowing as she pops the last strawberry in her mouth.

Mark chuckles, grabbing a chair before he sat down, facing her.

" You and Haechan, are you guys okay now? "

Jia nodded, smiling. " Yeah, we're okay now. "

Mark smiles at her as he gently strokes her hair,  " That's great, "

" Oh? How did you know we talked anyway? "

" I saw him leave, "

Jia nods, " Did you guys made up? "

Mark furrowed his brows, " Dude—what? We didn't even fight, "

This time, it was Jia's turn to be confused " But—you guys— " She sighed, " Nevermind, "

" Are you feeling okay now? Did you take meds? "

" I didn't—yet, I still have a bit of a headache but I'm fine now, "

" Dude, take some medicine or something "

" I will, I will, chill bro "

Mark laughed, " Did you just bro-zone me? "

" I mean, you call me dude, " She shrugged.

" Dude, I'm literally you're boyfriend "

" And I'm literally you're girlfriend "

***

" I'm never gonna watch that again " Jisung said as he tries to process what the hell did he just watch.

Jia nodded in approval, not knowing how she would be able to sleep tonight.

" Come on, you guys are pussies. It wasn't even that scary. " Chenle mutters as he yawned, arms stretching as he did so.

" So, who's sleeping beside me? " Haechan asked, hands on his pockets as he did so.

Jisung and Chenle looked at each other, telling Haechan they'll be taking the guest room. Haechan's parents weren't at home, and Haechan told them they were on a business trip together.

Jia only shrugged at Haechan not having any choice but to sleep with him tonight.

Haechan's jaw dropped, " What? I'm not sleeping with you! "

Jia gave him an offended look, " Who said I was sleeping beside you? I'll take the bed, you figure out where you're sleeping "

Haechan groaned as he watched the girl skip happily to his room upstairs.

* * *

Haechan watched as the girl got out from the bathroom, hair wet as she decided to take a short shower. Haechan gulped at the sight of her wearing his clothes, the oversized shirt and her shorts was basically drowning her. Jia noticed him staring, and gave him a confused look.

" What? "
" Hmm? "
" You're staring "
" No, I wasn't "
" Yes you were, "

Haechan cleared his throat as she takes the space of the bed next to him. " We need to talk about something, " She says as she snuggles next to him.

" Yeah but before that, can you dry you're hair first? " He heard Jia groaned as he tells her that.

" I'm too lazy to do it, " Haechan chuckled at the girl's laziness.

He then got up from the bed, getting the hair dryer before approaching the girl.

" Come on, I'll do it " He said while motioning her towards him. Jia smiled at this, a warm feeling in her heart as she felt that she really had her bestfriend back.

She then got up towards him, sitting on the seat in front of her.

" Why are you suddenly being nice huh? "

He chuckled, " You say it like I'm a bad friend, "

"Well, you kind of— " Haechan glared at her,
" Okay, chill I was just kidding man,  " She said as she giggled.

Haechan started to dry her hair, his fingers running through her soft black locks. Jia sighed at the calmness it gave her. She really was weak for these kind of things.

" You're falling asleep aren't you? " Haechan asked the girl. Jia only wordlessly nodded, a satisfied grin plastered on her face.

" How's you're relationship with Mark? " He hesitantly asked.

" We're fine, he's busy sometimes but he manages to make some time for us, " She hummed.

Haechan felt his heart drop as she watches her smile as if she was really happy with him. She won't ever be like that to you, He thought.

" Really? That's great then, "

Jia felt his sad tone, suddenly feeling guilty. She was being insensitive with his feelings for Mark.

Haechan took notice of the girl's silence, quickly smiling it off. " Hey, don't worry. I'm fine with it "

I will be fine.

Mah boy hurt

Vote pls♡