Chapter 33

What the fuck was that, Jia?

" I must be crazy to think that he's hot " Jia muttered, hand in her chest as she thought about what just happened earlier. After she just ran away from Haechan.

" I have to calm the fuck down " She sighed.

" Why? did something happen, Jia? Is everything alright? " A voice spoked behind her.

" Oh, Mark " Jia muttered as she turned to him.

Mark smiled at her, " Aren't you going to class right now? "

" Come on, let me walk you there " He added, taking her hands in his.

While they were walking, Jia stayed silent. As the image of Mark with another girl flashed through her memory. He seriously wouldn't cheat right? He's not that kind of person.

Worried of the girl's silence, Mark spoked. " Hey, is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well? " Mark asks.

Jia shook her head, " No, I'm fine don't worry "

" Are you sure? " Mark asked her again. She just gave him a nod, assuring him.

" Okay, how about we go on a date later after class hm? To cheer you up? " Mark grins.

" Okay " She answered. Shrugging off the thoughts that bothered her.

_

" Jia, you good? " Renjun ask her as she snapped out of her thoughts.

" What? "

" You've been spacing out for like, the whole time " Renjun stated.

" Oh, really " She answered blankly. " I'm fine though " She added giving him a small smile.

Renjun sighed, " If you don't tell me what's wrong I'm not gonna let you copy my answers " He warned as Jia glared at him.

" Fine " Jia sighed.

" The thing is, I was out with Haechan yesterday and I saw Mark with another girl " Jia explained.

Renjun's brows furrowed, " And what's wrong with that? Maybe a classmate or something "

" No they were...hugging " She trailed off. To her shock Renjun stayed calm.

" Maybe a relative or something? I doubt Mark would cheat " He replied.

" Exactly, I know he wouldn't. I guess I was just worried you know? He's always busy and we rarely hung out. "

Renjun nodded, understanding her point. " You do know that you should trust him right? You two need to trust each other. Also, you can just ask him who that was, don't just keep it to yourself. "

Jia nodded, smiling. " Wow, since when did you start being a love guru hm? " She teased.

" I'm trying to help you here, and here you are being annoying " Renjun rolled his eyes.

" I was just kidding, don't be mad bro "

" Don't bro me, I don't know you " Renjun teased back.

" Whatever, Reonjeon-sshi "

" Yah, pronounce my name right you little— "

" Is there something you want to share to the class Mr. Huang and Miss Park? " The teacher shushed them. Both of them immediately shook their head, giving glares to each other.

" Sassy fox " Jia huffed.

" Dumb cat " Renjun hissed at her.

After class, Mark was waiting for Jia to take her to their date.

However, Jia didn't have the guts to ask Mark about what's bothering her for the whole day. During their date, she couldn't help but space out as she tried to gather her thoughts.

She was also very confused with her reaction with Haechan earlier. Why would she suddenly think her bestfriend was hot? Thinking that she would always see him as that noisy, short kid who made her cry by letting her fall from the swing.

She would never forget that day. Her first rejection from someone.

(they were like 12-ish when this happened btw)

Jia smiled as she felt the wind blowing softly to her face as Haechan pushed her gently while she sat on the swing.

" Yah, Haechan. Who do want to marry when we grow up? " Jia asked.

" Anyone but you. I don't think I can handle your temper if we ever get married "  Haechan joked, laughing. Little did he know, it made her annoyed.

" Fine! I'll marry someome else then! Who wants you anyway "  She blushed as she felt embarrassed, she was supposed to tell him she liked him but she realized Haechan didn't like her back.

" Oh really? " Haechan mocked.

" Yeah, I'll marry someone like that Mark kid that lives nearby. I heard he's nice! " Jia replied. She later felt that the swinging was going slow as minutes got by.

" Yah, Lee Haechan why are you swinging so slow? Go faster "  Jia complain.

" Okay " Haechan sighed as he pushed the swing so hard that it made Jia fall off.

" Yah, that was too strong! My leg hurts "

Haechan approached her, " Go and ask that Mark kid to carry you or something, I'm leaving "

(end of flashback)

Jia sighed as she thought about it. What would've happen if he did like me back, back then?

 What would've happen if he did like me back, back then?

Updated ehe

Vote♡