Chapter 25

" Well are you just gonna stare at that porridge? "

Jia once again ignored Haechan's voice, pleading her to eat already. She really wasn't going to talk to him, that, she thinks she can. But we're talking about Lee Haechan here, nothing's more stubborn that this guy.

Haechan sighed at the sight of Jia just blankly staring at the porridge he brought, not even taking a single glance at his direction.

" Look, you're being stubborn right now Jia. Just eat this and take some medicine, " He muttered as he takes the porridge in his hands, attempting to feed the girl.

Jia pushed his hand gently, looking down. " I'm not hungry, "

Haechan scoffed, " Oh really? You were just yelling of how hungry you are minutes ago. "

Jia threw a glare at him before laying down on her bed, covering herself with it's comforters.

" Leave, "

" Nope, "

" Just leave, "

" I'm afraid, I can't "

" Shut up, "

" Make me "

Jia groaned, frustration bubbling up inside her as she got up and gave him a glare. Haechan just gave her a satisfied smile before scooping some of the porridge.

" Ahhh, " He says as he signals her to open her mouth.

Jia gave him a look of disbelief, " I can do that myself, thank you very much. "

She attempts to grab the spoon but Haechan only gets it away from her. " I'll do it, now stay put. " He said with a smile creeping up his face.

" You're good at that, " Jia muttered blankly.

Haechan gave her a confused look, " Huh? At what? "

" Pretending that everything's fine, " She answered, looking down while fiddling with her fingers.

" Jia, I— "

" Like you didn't just took that bitch's side and called me out for being a bitch to her. You didn't even hear everything. " She mumbles, trying to stop the tears that gathered around her eyes.

" I'm sorry,  " Haechan says as he looks at her with pleading eyes.

" Look, I didn't mean anything I said. She—I just thought you were being mean to her and I, " He sighed.

" I found out later that day about what she did to you, she was gossiping it with her minions. And after I realized what I just did, I thought that—I should apologize to you. " He bit his lips as he tried to tell his side.

" I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for ignoring you guys, I'm just—sorry for everything. " He added while looking down, ashamed.

He took in a breath, " Everything I did was bad, I tried to ruin you're relationship with Mark and I know you won't be able to forgive me, I accept that. "

He smiled sadly, " Be happy with him, okay? "

Jia felt the guilt in her guts, urging her to at least tell something. Being with Mark was actually a memory to cherish, but she missed her bestfriend.

He patted her head before getting up to leave, " I'll leave now, rest and eat those later "

Jia gently tugged at his wrist, " I'm sorry, for stealing Mark from you. You probably hate me now, I'm—really, really sorry, Haechan. " She says as tears falls onto her pale cheeks.

" Hey don't cry, you'll look more uglier if you cry. And in fact, you didn't steal him, he stole you from me. " He mutters with a slight chuckle.

Jia's face contorted into confusion, " What? "

Haechan then realized what he just spilled, covering it with a smile. " Nothing "

" I'm sure as hell you said something, "

" I don't think I said something, "

" You're acting suspicious, "

" Pfft, what? Suspicious? Nah, I wasn't "

" Hmm, really? "

" Yup, definitely. "

A shout was heard behind the door, making the both of them jolt, " JUST MAN UP AND FUCKING TELL HER EVERYTHING! THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!! "

From the use of language, it was pretty obvious that it wasn't Jisung.

Meanwhile, behind the doors the three who were listening intently before Renjun was finally fed up with the chit chat, attempts to just spill everything because he's fed up with all the drama happening.

Renjun arrived just in time when Chenle gave him a text that says ' they're talking right now '. And questioningly, he arrived right away.

Jisung attempts to cover his hyung's mouth but failed miserably, while Chenle was just there stopping his laugh.

" IF YOU WON'T TELL HER, I SWEAR, I'M GONNA CRACK YOUR SKULL TO SHREDS AND FEED IT TO A DOG LEE HAECHAN!! "

WELL THAT'S PRETTY VIOLENT RENJUN—

anyways

Vote♡