Chapter 30

" So she's staying at his house for a while? " Jia asked Jisung who nodded in response

" Haechan-hyung said the room she booked on that hotel was cancelled so she couldn't stay there, that's why she's staying on his house for a while " Jisung explained.

" Oh, Haechan-hyung invited me to play today. You comin'? " Jisung added, glancing at his phone, reading a message Haechan sent him.

" Should I? " Jia hesitated.

Jisung rolled his eyes, " He said to bring you, you don't want to go? "

" Fine " Jia muttered as she got up to her room.

She grabbed the white hoodie laying on her bed, putting it on before getting out of her bedroom.

" You're a thief, a very dumb one. " Jisung snickers as he stares at his hoodie his sister was wearing.

Jia only gave him a pat on the back before speaking, " This is how you prove to me that you're not that useless Ji, "

" By stealing my clothes? Really? " Jisung argued.

Jia nods, " I prefer the word sharing, Mr. Park. Don't be such a rude beanstalk, "

Jisung only shrugged before walking away, leaving Jia.

" Yah, wait for me! " Jia called.

" Haechan's house is just next to ours, sis. Don't be so dramatic. " Jisung stated.

The two walked at Haechan's house bickering as they did so. Jisung didn't even bother to knock at the door, going straight inside and collapsing on the couch.

Instead of Haechan's face, a girl's face greeted them in the living room. " You guy's are Haechan's friends? " She asked in a very lovely tone.

She looked nothing related to Haechan, her pale complexion gived off the fact that she really took great care of her skin. And her figure? She looked exactly like a character straight out from a webtoon. In short, she was attractive, very attractive.

Jisung awkwardly shrugged, " Uhm, yeah? " Jisung hesitated.

" I'm Hera, Haechan's cousin. " Hera introduced, offering her hand to Jia. Jia felt weird as she shook Hera's hand and she looked at her in a weird way. Not really looking like she wanted to introduce herself to Jia.

" I'm Jia, the one who picked up Haechan's phone earlier? " Jia hesitately explained.

Hera only gave her one last look, before smiling slightly, though it looked forced as Jia noticed.

" I know you, you're Haechan's bestfriend right? "

" Yeah, I am. Where's Haechan by the way? " Jia asked Hera.

Hera smiled before grinning widely, " He's taking a shower right now, he was tired last night " She boasted at her. Jisung's unbothered eyes went wide as he heard her.

" Last night? But— " Jisung interfered.

" Jia and I were together last night, and you just arrived, what do you mean last night? Can't you behave for god's sake Lee Hera? " Haechan explained with a bored voice, a towel laying on his shoulder.

" I was just messing with her, Haechan. Why so angry? " Hera beamed at him, giving Jia side look.

I don't feel so well with this girl, Jia thought to herself.

" Jisung-ah you're playing or not? " Haechan asked the boy. Jisung immediately got up, " Let's go hyung "

Haechan nodded at Jia before speaking, " We'll play for a while, Hera can accompany you. " Haechan informed her.

" But you're the one who asked for me here— " Jia was just about to argue but was cut off.

" You can go home if you want, I don't care. " Haechan waved her off as he and Jisung got upstairs.

" Yah, Lee Haechan you— " Jia sighed. " What a confusing guy " She scoffed.

" I don't think he's confusing at all " Hera spoked at her, arms crossed.

" Uhm, okay? I'll have to leave now " Jia excused.   Hera scoffed at her, " You're clearly making me feel like you don't like me, right Jia? "

" I didn't say that "

" Oh don't worry, I don't like you either. " Hera affirmed.

" Listen, I don't really give a damn about that. I'm leaving. " Jia assured her.

" Really? So you don't like Haechan? " Hera's face lit up. Jia looked at her like she was some kind of a weirdo.

" Dude, I have a boyfriend. And falling in love with your bestfriend is like really cliche. Is that even a thing now? " Jia explained.

Hera only shrugged before smiling. " I don't know, it's possible "

" If you don't like Haechan at all...Can I have him then? " Hera asked, grinning widely.

And suddenly Jia didn't know how to respond to that.

I don't know what I'm writing sorry