Chapter 39

Play All about you by Nct U

" I'm sorry if I can't go with you today. I think I'm gonna die. " Jia groaned as she felt the throbbing pain in her stomach.

" Are you sure you're fine? You sound like a pig in the verge of death. " Haechan chuckles as he heard his girl snicker through the phone.

Today was supposed to be their first date as a couple but it was cancelled because of Jia's stomach cramps.

" I'm sorry, it was supposed to be our fist date today. This stupid cramps. " Jia cussed.

Haechan chuckles softly. " Is it that painful? Want me to come over? " He asked.

" It's fine. I'll be fine later, don't worry. You're studying for the upcoming exams, right? Don't waste your time coming here."

" Alright. I have to study, i need to hang up now. Take care." Haechan hangs up.

" He didn't even insist. He was supposed to be like- 'No I should come to you'. " Jia rants.

Jia sighed as she stared at the ceiling of her bedroom. " Just what kind of a boyfriend are you Lee Haechan! " Jia shouted at basically no one.

Dragging the covers all the way through her head, she groans in pain as she felt the pain again. Is it normal for me to hate being a girl sometimes? Jia thought, clutching her stomach area.

Jia's thoughts were cut off by three knocks on her bedroom door.

" Have you got the pads I told you to get Ji- " Jia grumbled as she got up to receive the sanitary pads she had asked Jisung to get.

" Don't worry I already got extra ones. Also, I didn't know what to pick so I got one each of kinds. "

Jia's eyes went wide as she saw Haechan enter her room with a bunch of plastic bags in his hands.

" But you told me you were studying? " Jia inquired.

" I was already on my way here when you called me. I got chocolates too if you want, I heard you girls crave it on that time of the month. " Haechan informed her.

He sat down on her bed beside her. " You look tired. Did you eat already? " He asked her. Jia couldn't help but feel butterflies as she stared at him. She didn't notice how attractive Haechan was until now.

" What? " Haechan mused.

" Nothing, you just seem to look really attractive just now. " Jia shooked her head as he let out a laugh.

" I know, but did you just really notice it just now? Park Jia, I'm popular for my looks at school, didn't you know that? " Haechan whined, pinching her cheeks.

" Yeah, yeah I get it. Thanks for this anyway. You've proven that your not that useless of a boyfriend, Haechan. " Jia joked while Haechan gives her a look.

" Rude. Anyways, I told you yesterday we're gonna study together right? How could you forget. " He snickered.

" Oh, right. I need help with my calculus. " Jia complains as she grabbed a chocolate from the bag, popping it straight to her mouth.

" Wah, this is delicious. " Jia beamed as she was about to get another one a hand stopped her.

" That wasn't for free you have to repay me. " Haechan tells her with a smirk.

" What do you want? " Jia said.

Haechan only puckers his lips in response.
" Give me a kiss. "

" Yah, are you taking advantage just
because you brought me these? " Jia sneered.

" Why, what's wrong with asking for a kiss from my girlfriend? " Haechan retorted with a pout.

" No, I can't. What if someone comes in and sees us? Or worse Mom could see us if she comes in! " She insisted.

Haechan's shoulders slumped in disappointment. " Fine. "

Jia looked at his sulking face. " Are you upset just because of a kiss? "

" I'll give you a hug instead? " Jia motioned him.

Haechan didn't waste time to come hug her as he embraced her in a bone crushing hug.

" Yah, it hurts. My cramps. "
" Should we just cuddle? I heard it helps. "
She snorted. " Oh really? "

" Why are you so warm? I like it. " Haechan mumbled as he buried his face in her neck. Jia chuckled in response.

" We have to study. Come on. " Jia reminded him while Haechan groans as he hugged her tighter.

" Maybe later hm? " Haechan hums in her ear.

" Fine. Promise me you'll help with my calculus tho. "

" Afcourse. " He paused. " If you give me a kiss. " He smirked.

" Lee Haechan. " She warned.

" Fine. Damn, calm down. "

Wow give us a Haechan pls