04

As they got back to the castle, Ellie splitted up from the group in search of her Uncle Remus hoping he could have some answers for her as to what has been happening with her magic and with what happened on the train

As they got back to the castle, Ellie splitted up from the group in search of her Uncle Remus hoping he could have some answers for her as to what has been happening with her magic and with what happened on the train. As she turned the corner of the hall she bumped into someone's chest. With a grunt she looked up to see George smiling at her while holding her up to keep her from falling.

"Ugh I'm sorry George, I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm trying to find my Uncle but I don't know my way around this castle yet", Ellie said shyly as she looked down at her feet. George chuckled slightly, "Its alright El. I was actually just headed to Potions class and your Uncle's office is right next to it so I can show you the way", he said and she nodded her head, blushing at the nickname he gave her, and followed him into a different hall.

"You seemed to be in a rush earlier, is everything alright?", he asked. She looked up at him and noticed how close they were standing next to each other. "Everythings fine, yeah, I just needed to talk to him about something important", she said. Sensing that she didn't want to talk about it George didn't push anymore as they made their way down to the dungeons. George stopped in front of a door, "Well this is me and your Uncle's office is right next door.", he said pointing to a door just down the hall. Ellie sighed in relief and before noticing what she was doing, she turned towards George and wrapped her arms around him in a quick hug. She let go quickly as redness started to form on her cheeks, muttered a thank you, and rushed down the hall and into her Uncles office.

George watched as she went into the office and smiled before entering the Potions classroom.

Ellie shut the door quietly and turned around to jump in shock as she saw Professor Dumbledore and her Uncle. It seemed she had interrupted an important conversation by the looks on their faces. "Oh my I am so sorry for interrupting like that. I really should have knocked", she said shyly.

Albus smiled at the girl, she reminded him so much of her mother in the way she acted. "That's quite alright Ellie. Remus and I were just finishing up here.", he said with a small smile. Remus looked at his niece and noticed the urgence in her eyes, "Is there something you need to talk about dear?"

Ellie nodded her head and looked towards Dumbledore. She didn't know how much the Headmaster knew of her powers. Remus noticed this and reassured her, "Professor Dumbledore knew your mother, Ellie. He knows and he's promised to keep your secret like he's keeping mine", he said.

At the mention of her mother, Ellie perked up and moves towards Dumblemore, "You knew my mom?", she asked quietly. She had only heard stories of her mother from Remus so to be able to potentially hear about her from someone different excited her. Albus smiled and linked his hands together in front of him, "Elisandra Gwydion. Yes, I knew your mother quite well. She was one of the most bravest and kind-hearted witches I have ever met in my life. One of the most powerful as well. Your Uncle has told me that her power has passed on to you, Ellie. I think that your mother knew the day would come where you would inherit the powers of the Scarlet Witch. I see that this seems to be taking a toll on you."