thirteen

Tre tightly ties my hands over my head as he ignores my crying because I was scared and didn't know what he had in mind..

He leaves for a moment but when he comes back in I hear screaming and crying as he throws Jenna on the floor..

"What the fuck you give her that I forbid?"

He ask as Jenna stares up at Tre with scared eyes...

"A fork! Please forgive I forgot!"

She cant even talk because Tre starts to choke her while mugging me..

"Please stop Tre! I'll listen to you but please let her go! I'll take whatever  punishment  your giving!"

Tre let's Jenna go and she rushes out the room trying to catch her breath...

"First of all, I want you to apologize for wounding my hand and secondly I want it tonight."

"Okay whatever you want."

Tre stands there staring at me as he then walks out the room but comes right back with something in his hand..

Smiling he holds up a blue g-string and then unties my hands and while I'm about to make a run for it, I feel a blade to my back and his words close to my ear as he holds me very close to him...

"You run and I swear I'm killing you right here."

He leads me to the bathroom and cuts that thin shirt off me and then demands me to run some bathwater...

He sits in a chair nearby with that blade in his hand as he watches me slip in the warm water..

He reaches behind his chair and throws a bottle of Dove soap in my water and a washcloth and his sits there watching me wash my body...

When he decides I'm done taking a bath, he yanks me up hard and then roughly dries me off as he sits the blade on the ground but I make no sudden moves, shit I ain't stupid...

He hands me the G-string and then forces me down a hallway that I never been down before...

Entering a gray room, I see white rose petals on the floor and a huge boosie size bed..

"Lay down and spread your legs!"

He replies as he slams the door closed and locks this huge deadbolt on it..

I do what he says as he lays on top of me and kisses my bare breasts as I close my eyes and pretend I'm not there...

"I love you Gorgeous."

He whispers as he licks on my neck and lightly chokes me as he puts the blade to my neck and nicks me..

I flinch hard because it hurt but what's terrifed me is the blood on the blade this looney man licks the blood off the blade and stares into my eyes...

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight, you don't deserve my dick but I will let you sleep tonight."

He gets up off me and unlocks the door and swings it open and turns his head to stare at me before walking down the hall leaving the door wide open..

I get up and move the thick covers back and lay on the bed and cry myself to sleep....

Morning sun hit my face and when I sit up in bed, Tre is sitting on the corner of the bed staring at me as he smiles when he sees the shock on my face...

"Morning baby, come give Big Swing a kiss."

He leans back on his elbows and puckers his lips..

I get off the bed and walk to him but he leans over and yanks me down on my knees...

"I don't like you walking over to me, I want you to crawl to me from now on!"

I crawl up to him and kiss him as he forces his tongue damn near down my throat...

He then shoves me off him as I land on my butt and then he stands up and towers over me..

"Now that we got that out the way, my grandmother made breakfast and you will get dressed and go and eat then you will come back up here and wait for daddy to give you more directions."

He throws a big orange shirt and some orange shorts on the bed and walks out the room as I slip the clothes on...

He comes into the room a few mintues later and stares at me then he laces his fingers with mine and we walk downstairs to the kitchen where a huge plate of food is sitting on a table steaming hot..

Since I haven't been eatting forreal, I sit down and wait for Tre to sit at the other end of the table and I dig into the bacon and eggs and toast and pancakes like I never ate before as Tre watches me...

When I finish the big breakfast, Tre hand me a big glass of orange juice and then leads me back upstairs and leave the door open as I sit on the bed...

He doesn't comes back for hours and when I see Jenna at the door, I don't say anthing..

She walks into the room and hands me lubricant and pregnancy tests...

I look at her at confused...

"What's all this?"

"Thank you Jenna!"

I hear behind her as Tre walks into the room dripping wet from his shower and a towel wrapped around his waist...

Jenna leaves the room as Tre walks over to me but then walks over to the door and closes it...

"It's time my love!"

He responds as he places the pregnancy tests into a nearby dresser and grabs the lubricant..

"Take off everything but that G-string."

He says as he sits on the bed..

I stand up shaking hard as I slowly take off my shirt and shorts..

Tre bites his lip and removes his towel as his dick stands at attention..

"Climb on this mug!"

He responds as he slides my G-string down down throws them across the room...

He holds my hips as I slide down on his dick but he quickly flips me onto my back and drills me hard and fast as I try not to enjoy the strokes that hit my g-spot..

Tre is in bliss as he stares at me with pure lust in his eyes...

"I thought I was gonna need the lubricant but your pussy so juicy, I don't need it."

He jack hammers me until he cums deep and hard inside me and he has the nerve to hold my legs up so his cum stayed inside me.....

After damn near twenty minues of my legs held in the air, Tre let's them go and I crawl up to the pillows as he climbs in bed with me...

"Ima let you rest but I want some more in an hour."

He replies reaching over and turning the light out...

I lay there for a minute, thoughts racing through my mind as he holds me close to him..........