Fifteen

"Baby? I brought you some food."

I hear the door slam open as Tre walks into the room, carrying a tray filled with food..

He sits the plate on the bed and let's my arms and legs go as I sit and rub my sore wrists and stare at the Grits and Biscuits and Gravy and Bacon and Sausage and Eggs and French Toast..

I grab a plastic fork and dig into the food as Tre lays at the foot of the bed propped on his arm watching me eat...

"I hope you have a boy, I want my legacy to keep going."

"I never wanted children, I wanted my future to become a career."

Tre clentches his jaw line as he glares at me but doesn't say anything as he watches me slowly eat my food..

"I'm going to ignore that comment."

"You shouldn't I'm tired of being here."

Tre gets up and walks out the room clearly pissed as I sit there glad he was away from  me but my joy doesn't last because as soon as he comes back in, I feel something wet hit the side of my face..

I turn in horror to see him as he had a bucket of something red inside there that stinks badly...

To my horror I realize this deranged dude had rotted bloody meat in a bucket and is throwing it at me..

"You always gotta piss me off, I ain't gonna touch you since you carrying my seed but it's other ways to punish your ass when you fuck up!"

By now I am curled in the corner trying not to gag from the smell of this rotted meat...

"Please that shit stinks!"

I scream out as some meat lands in my hair and on my shoulder...

Tre stops throwing the meat and leaves the room locking the door behind himself..

I stay in that corner for two hours before he comes back into the room with cleaning supplies..

He grabs me up by my wrist and leads me to another bedroom that was clean and smelled of incense...

I sit on the floor not wanting to mess up the bed, as he walks out the room and I hear him cleaning the other room..

I realize the bedroom door is open and he is to preoccupied to notice what I'm doing...

I creep out into the hallway and make it down the steps of this werid built house and make it to the kitchen where my heart almost stops because  Timidity was cooking with her back turned towards me..

I creep past and see a door that leads to the backyard...

I slowly try the door and scream in happiness because it was unlocked..

As soon as my foot hit the backsteps, I hear Tre telling my name as I rush to the iron gate and up the alley running as fast as I could..

I realize  one it's snow on the ground and two I stop running because I see we are in the middle of nowhere, I mean not a neighbor in sight, nothing but trees and land..

Falling to my knees, I scream out loud as tears roll down my eyes, I don't even flinch when I hear Tre footsteps in the snow walking up to me...

"You done?"

He says as he lights up a cigarette while eyeing me down..

I wipe my face off and allow Tre to help me up and back  inside the house...

"I shouldn't let you take a shower for the stunt you pulled."

He replies as he double locks the back door but this time with a padlock...

Timidity glares at me as Tre leads me back up to my room...

I hear him run bathwater and he walks me into the bathroom..

I stand there shivering hard since I'm still in a t-shirt and thong, he enjoys me wearing that.....

"You can take all them clothes off because for your punishment, when your done with your bath, I got something for you."

"How is a shirt and a thong some clothes?"

He walks up to me and shakes my shoulders hard...

"Take your clothes off and get in the damn bath!"

He slams the bathroom door so hard the wall cracks and crumbles a little bit...

I strip down what little clothing I had and slip in the warm bathwater and wash myself until Tre comes back in the bathroom hours later.....

"I have a surprise baby! Come  let me dry you off."

He helps me out the bathtub and then to my room which has a white lacy dress laying on the bed...

I stare at the dress then back to Tre who is looking impatient...

I put the dress on and he grins hard as he twirls me around...

"Your surprise is downstairs "

He guides me down the steps and then into the living room as Levon and some chick and a man is standing on thebmiddle of this huge dining room with lots of white roses and white balloons are...

"What is going on Tre?"

I ask as Timidity comes into the room fully dressed with a white pillow and two rings sitting on the pillow...

The man standing in the middle smiles as Timidity approaches me and Tre as she grins...

"Dearly beloved! We have gathered here today."

I don't hear shit else as I look around the room knowing Tre and I was getting married...

I stare at Levon when grinning at me and the woman sitting beside him looking scared but smiling anyway..

The preacher is going on with this wedding like he ain't see nothing weird...

"I don't want to do this Tre!"

Tre ignores me and grabs my hand damn near breaking my finger to put the ring on..

He slips his own ring on after the preachers says all the vows but again I don't hear shit because I'm glaring so hard at Tre.....

When the so called marriage is over, Tre has to drag my ass back up the stairs as Im fighting all the way knowing his ass was crazy and I'm beyond scared now...

Once he gets me inside the room he actually sleeps on, he throws me on his bed and gets on the bed and holds me down like we are spooning as I lay there crying and asking to be let go..

I end up falling asleep like that and when I get up Tre is gone and Timdity is sitting on the foot of the bed with a huge tray of food smiling at me..

I look at the mashed potatoes and collard greens with honey baked ham sitting there on that tray as I look back at Timidity who leaves the room...

I take a piece of ham and eat it as I watch Tre come into the room..

"I'm glad your my bride, I can't wait to make you happy for the rest of our lives, I love you so much."

I sit there quietly eatting and planning my escape as Tre talks about a future together that I ain't want no part of at all..