Five

Slowly opening my eyes i see Tre sitting staring at me as i try to sit up on the bed..

"Okay you got me now this shit is illegal now let me the fuck go!"

I say as i struggle against my restraints..

Tre walks up to me his hazel eyes glowing looking like he did the best thing in the world..

"Baby dont be like that, i told you i wanted you n i got ya!"

"First of all you crazy ass nigga! I aint your baby and second let me the fuck go."

A smile freezes on his face as he walks up to the bed and backhands me twice as i taste blood on my tongue..

"Everytime you disrespect me ima smack the taste out your mouth.  Bitch i dont want to hear nothing but yes sir or yes big swing..  Ima prodigy of my father and like i said i intend to keep his legacy alive starting with your ass!"

Staring wide eyed at this nigga, i watch him return back to his chair and sit down..

"Now baby like i was saying we are going to be................

I spit at him at try to struggle against my restraints when he walks up to me and grabs my middle finger and breaks it as i scream bloody murder and i feel nothing but pure pain as i stare up to his hazel eyes truly scared as he get in my face as my hand aches..

"I see you taking my kindness for weakness and i aint the one with much patience, im trying to be nice to your ungrateful ass. Be happy that i picked you to be my woman and not someone else."

"I have family that will be looking for me and you broke my damn finger!"

I whisper as he turns to sit back in his chair..

"Maybe if you be on your best behavior then daddy will let you see your people but you have to promise me something in order to see them."

He stands up and i grimace as he unties my hand with the broke finger and sets it amd wraps it up and gives me some white small pills..

"Those will help the pain go away."

I accept them as he hands me water to drink with the pills..

"When can i see my family?"

"You carry my first child and we can see your family together!"

My eyes get big as i stare at Tre like he lost his fucking mind which im starting to see he fucking has...

"No! Im in college and i have a job and i have a future and it aint to be baring no fucking kids! I want a career!"

Tre laughes and shakes his head..

"Your career will be here with me having my kids and waiting on me hand and foot in this house."

I watch in horror as he leaves the room slamming the door behind him as i lay back on my bed crying............................

Tre POV........

Walking out the room i laugh to myself..

School?
Job?
Career?

You see Gorgeous was mines now...

My grandmother interrupts my thoughts as she smiles at me while hugging me..

"Im so proud of you, i told you that you aint need that therapist,you doing exactly what your father wouldve wanted."

"She don't be listening to me granny."

I follow her downstairs towards the kitchen where LeVon was sitting stuffing his face as he looks at me and my granny..

"I know that Tre favors our father more then the rest of us and that's why hes your favorite but i want in also, we share the same blood and i wanna be apart of whatever you two got going on."

LeVon says eyeing my granny as she eyes me then him..

"I just want you all to be the head of the house hold. Your father was the head nigga in charge of his house and now its your turn to be in charge of yours so from now on you will all listen to me and break all the females you bring here. The ones you bring here you take upstairs and dont leave nothing down here that indicates that we have any one here if anyone was to get nosey."

"Who the fuck gonna be nosy when we leave like twenty miles from anyone?"

Our granny turns to us..

"Be careful is all im saying as of now you both have to work togther so keeping everything in the family is between your two and you need to make upstairs more soundproof, i cant have my church friends hearing you and calling the police."

She turns to leave as i turn towards LeVon..

"You might be the oldest but ima tell you this is my show and my ideas so you do what i tell you."

LeVon nods his head and doesnt say anything as i grab my car keys..

"Lets go to Lowe's and then Home Depot, we got some supplies to get."

................................................................

Gorgeous POV.....

Hours later i hear the door creak open as i see an older woman step into the room..

"Hello my dear."

She says as she smiles at me as she walks over to me..

"Im so happy Tre has chosen you to be his wife, im glad he finally was able to settle down while im still alive!"

Seeing that this woman off her rocker and seeing the door is wide open i scream for help as she slaps me so hard i swear my face feels swollen..

"Tre done told you about your mouth im sure, now dont upset me or ill let him know. Its best to be on my good side for the sake of your well being. Oh my gosh i cant wait for you both start having my grandbabies this house gonna be cheerful again."

I watch her walk out the room in a daze as i once again try to get comfortable with one hand tied up as i cry myself to sleep..

Babies and a career with this dysfunctional ass family?? I rather choose death..............

Vote n Comment..